How to bring traffic from this way
2014-02-22, 07:30 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-22, 07:31 PM by TarmiRicmi.)
Hey Guys im Uploading about 5+ HQ videos daily on YouTube 1 vid = 1 account and i struggle to bring traffic to my landing pages like this, anything You could suggest me fixing/implementing to bring traffic ? Im not really boosting vids, what Would You suggest me ?

I am not going to be outworked. Period. You might have a lot more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me. You might be all of those things...but if we get on the treadmill together-there are two points: you're acquiring off first or I'm gonna die. It's seriously that simple.
2014-02-22, 07:36 PM,
Making high quality videos is not enough. You need to give them the right exposure from targeted traffic so that they convert. YouTube should never be confused with 'Set it and forget it'. You need to put in constant effort. Giving it the right exposure would be boosting it. But with many services down, you'd have to rely on social exchange networks more.
Latest Thanks - View all

TarmiRicmi(2014-02-22 07:48 PM) 
2014-02-22, 07:50 PM,
Which way of boosting would you suggest me, views, shares or something third.

I am not going to be outworked. Period. You might have a lot more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me. You might be all of those things...but if we get on the treadmill together-there are two points: you're acquiring off first or I'm gonna die. It's seriously that simple.
2014-02-22, 10:36 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-22, 10:44 PM by RushingWind.)
(2014-02-22, 07:50 PM)Milijas Wrote: Which way of boosting would you suggest me, views, shares or something third.

A little of everything if you ask me. Views, shares, social signals, comments (not necessary), ratings, subs (again not necessary). You don't have to go overboard with these promotions unless you are promoting your main niche and if it is whitehat. If it's a blackhat niche, the video is bound to be taken down soon due to flags and your efforts will be in vain.

If you have a fake FB account, twitter account or any social networking accounts with few friends, followers etc, I'd suggest sharing the video with them to get a little generic traffic just to add a little diversity to your views so it looks more natural.

Good luck.
Latest Thanks - View all

hersheyko13(2014-02-22 10:42 PM) 
2014-02-22, 10:42 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-22, 10:42 PM by hersheyko13.)
(2014-02-22, 10:36 PM)RushingWind Wrote:
(2014-02-22, 07:50 PM)Milijas Wrote: Which way of boosting would you suggest me, views, shares or something third.

A little of everything if you ask me. Views, shares, social signals, comments (not necessary), ratings, subs (again not necessary). You don't have to go overboard with these promotions unless you are promoting your main niche and if it is whitehat. If it's a blackhat niche, the video is bound to be taken down soon due to flags.

If you have a fake FB account, twitter account or any social networking accounts with few friends, followers etc, I'd suggest sharing the video with them to get a little generic traffic.

Good luck.

nice suggestion rushing wind :)

(2014-02-22, 10:36 PM)RushingWind Wrote:

A little of everything if you ask me. Views, shares, social signals, comments (not necessary), ratings, subs (again not necessary). You don't have to go overboard with these promotions unless you are promoting your main niche and if it is whitehat. If it's a blackhat niche, the video is bound to be taken down soon due to flags.

If you have a fake FB account, twitter account or any social networking accounts with few friends, followers etc, I'd suggest sharing the video with them to get a little generic traffic.

Good luck.

nice suggestion rushing wind :)
2014-02-22, 11:50 PM,
Your video will get buried and will be seen by no one if you just upload it and dont do anything on it, however if your on page seo is good then some videos might start getting views. It would be better to focus on just a few videos and boost them. The most important things you should focus in on views and embeds.

My Recommended Web hosting Service. Get 1 Free Domain With Just 1 Click Wordpress Install!

[Image: bh-468x60-04-dy.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I convert Entertainment traffic Battleship7 3 145 2017-10-14, 12:31 AM
Last Post: r00t3d
  CPA traffic Types blackhawkid 2 199 2017-10-11, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Reenadevii
  Criagslist Traffic vegetajgd 3 197 2017-10-10, 01:56 AM
Last Post: interwent
  Traffic needed for cpa offers naulodesign 7 281 2017-10-06, 01:50 AM
Last Post: stephanie12
  [Question] How to check some one is stealing my traffic? ~~Ba 6 179 2017-10-05, 04:54 AM
Last Post: FK_

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top