How to be successfull - Get a powerfull mindset
2014-10-01, 11:48 PM,
In this Guide i want to tell you why the most people dont have success in IM. Im already over a year in IM and gained some experience. The idea of this Thread is to help you to setup a new powerfull mindset which will help you to achieve your IM goals.

You dont have Success because...

You dont keep focus! Im sure you are looking here and there for ways to earn money by browsing through the intertet or forums ect. Do you ever set a goal and achieved it? I mean money comes not from nothing. The most people work a short period of time on their Projects and then they start crying about their little earnings. The idea of fast cash exists in many brains but you should stay on the ground. Fast Cash is not really existing, many people promise it or make it look easy. The most of them are just fakers and peops who want to earn money from you by talking about not existing realities, or just hard workers. If you take a look into the Braggins in this forum you will mostly see people bragging about small amounts of Money. About 1% of them are very successfull and managed to build a well revenue. Let me tell you more about this 1%

Why 99% of the IM´s dont have success

99% of the IM´s are still struggling to build a reveue or those who even managed to build a revenue are struggling to hold/increase it. In the way of my IM career i connected with many peops from different Communities and all the successull people have one thing together: They keep their focus.

This is how successfull people keep their Focus

*This are the 4 Golden IM rules which will guarantee you success if you follow them wise.

1. Befor you start to work on anything make a plan! Develop a concept and think about what you will do, how you want to do it, how long ect..

2. Set some goals, and i dont talk about revenue goals like "500$ daily" this will make you demotivated fast. Split your big Goal in many small goals, for example "create a Website for my Niche" can be a goal which you can set at the beginning. If the Website is completed you will get success emotions and this will keep you motivated in the long run. Even if you have to complete one million goals/steps which you have to achieve first, the big one is still waiting and if you will keep alwas focus on your goals and visions and never stop you will achieve them soon!

3. Try always to improve your work. This means to outsource your work step by step.

4. Dont waste all your Money. If you want to hold your income you will not come away from investing decent amounts. Also dont stop to work and make long breaks on Autopilot, even if you are on Autopilot, build other Income sources, or try to get new ones.
Latest Thanks - View all

J0kara(2014-10-14 09:43 PM) Misho(2014-10-06 07:26 AM) alex12(2014-10-05 05:49 PM) xploader(2014-10-02 08:56 PM) itsacrow(2014-10-02 03:41 PM) imcool(2014-10-02 03:03 PM) 321(2014-10-02 02:18 PM) davd01(2014-10-02 12:30 AM) contentcouch(2014-10-02 12:09 AM) 
2014-10-02, 01:47 PM,
Frankly, you have spoken the truth. I'm one among the newbies trying to get up the ladder.
Thanks for your lesson !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SendBlaster - The powerfull emailing software for free crocop 22 8,210 2014-09-22, 02:47 AM
Last Post: eng2007

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top