How to automate this
2014-12-23, 11:34 PM,
I want when a red X pop up on the screen to automaticly click on the red X

is there any bot where i take a picture of the red x on my screen and it clicks on it?

I could get an auto clicker to click all the time on the place where that red X pop up but i couldnt use my pc at the same time this auto clicker would run so i want a bot to click it only when it pops up
2014-12-24, 12:32 AM,
(2014-12-23, 11:34 PM)legendaryearner Wrote: I want when a red X pop up on the screen to automaticly click on the red X

is there any bot where i take a picture of the red x on my screen and it clicks on it?

I could get an auto clicker to click all the time on the place where that red X pop up but i couldnt use my pc at the same time this auto clicker would run so i want a bot to click it only when it pops up

If wrote a similar bot with character recognition and OCR in 2011 and 2012. It's watching the screen content all the time, if a special event occurs (here: the red "X" is shown), it starts an own event (here: click the "X").

But, since you owe me a lot of money for using my other bot software, my intellectual property, my suggestions into your projects although you made thousands of US$ with this, I would only give this new bot to you if you pay me. Please have a look at my PM from last Saturday about the payment terms and further details. Until now I got no answer by PM, by email of any incoming payment.
Latest Thanks - View all

LB'Decoy(2014-12-24 12:26 PM) 

This place is intentionally left blank.
2014-12-24, 10:32 AM,
use can use winautomation bro,.
and wmware for run multyple Os on your PC
2014-12-27, 04:47 PM,
You can do pixel scanning using autoit. It is very easy to do :)
2014-12-27, 05:04 PM,
i can remember when i used a autoclicker. 404 your wrong - Banned

[Image: ?size=468x60]

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top