How to Promote CPA Campaigns ?
2013-06-02, 03:41 PM,
Hey guys !!
I wanna learn how to promote Campaigns !
I dont wanna just stick to the PPD aspects of CPA .
Instead of spending time on fininding Niches wouldnt it be easier to promote something which is already setup ?

Please suggest some nice methods of implementation and also discuss the problems with this approach !

Looking forward to your replies :D
2013-06-02, 03:51 PM,
make a site about the niche and place offer as ads on your pages and get traffic to the sites. People interested will click the ad and complete the offer.
make a review about the CPA Offer...get traffic by SEO or other means. Direct them to the offer.
You can also make a site about the offer and do some media buying <--- great potential and requires a lot of money but you can also lose all that money
2013-06-02, 04:03 PM,
(2013-06-02, 03:51 PM)j@bz Wrote: make a site about the niche and place offer as ads on your pages and get traffic to the sites. People interested will click the ad and complete the offer.
make a review about the CPA Offer...get traffic by SEO or other means. Direct them to the offer.
You can also make a site about the offer and do some media buying <--- great potential and requires a lot of money but you can also lose all that money

Hmm.. I will try the first two methods and let u know !! I dont have money to invest !
And how to choose campaigns ? Which Country should i target ? US ?
I will try with AWM and update this thread..
2013-06-02, 04:13 PM,
(2013-06-02, 04:03 PM)Techfreak Wrote:
(2013-06-02, 03:51 PM)j@bz Wrote: make a site about the niche and place offer as ads on your pages and get traffic to the sites. People interested will click the ad and complete the offer.

Hmm.. I will try the first two methods and let u know !! I dont have money to invest !

I don't use the methods myself I have seen someone else that i know do it and made a good amount. He was promoting those make money from home offers. But he moved on to adsense now.
2013-06-02, 04:24 PM,
(2013-06-02, 04:13 PM)j@bz Wrote:
(2013-06-02, 04:03 PM)Techfreak Wrote:

I don't use the methods myself I have seen someone else that i know do it and made a good amount. He was promoting those make money from home offers. But he moved on to adsense now.

Thanks mate !! Thats a good place to start with ;) Will check AWM Campaigns :D

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 191 Yesterday, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 200 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 228 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Looking for Just the Right CPA Offer For Testing Writers kdgrier 3 188 2017-12-08, 08:01 PM
Last Post: kdgrier
  Looking For CPA network have good product trial offers 5light 1 78 2017-12-03, 12:10 AM
Last Post: rinkidi

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top