How to Preview Offers?
2013-10-09, 04:30 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-09, 04:30 PM by nokimchen.)
Today i got my application accepted instantly. I've added my affiliate manager in Y! Messenger, however he has not yet accepted the chat request. Well, here are a few questions which i have not found in FAQ, kindly guide me...

Say, i've found a zip submit offer for amazon gift card (for US only). Once i click the offer, i'm provided with "Short URL" and a "To use subid tracking use" link. Which one of the link am i suppose to use for advertising?

1) I clicked the "Short URL" link to see how the offer page looks, however, instead of displaying the said "Amazon Gift Card" offer, I'm redirected to another offer available in my country. How do i see the actual "Amazon Gift Card" offer?

2) Can i advertise the direct offer page "Short URL" in Google AdWords, Bidvertiser, Facebook Ads?

3) Can i paste the link with some text like "Wow! I just got a Free Amazon Gift Card, [link to cpa.ly/abc]" in my personal twitter and Facebook status and ask my friends to share/retweet the status?
2013-10-09, 07:29 PM,
1. I recommend you buy private proxies for the countries you are targeting or a VPN.
2. As far as I know, services such as Adwords do not allow direct linking.
3. Yes, you can provided social traffic is allowed for the offer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Frustrated by CPA offers which change their contents EthanTaylor 12 376 9 hours ago
Last Post: SparkCube
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 365 48,354 Yesterday, 08:29 AM
Last Post: OGAds
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 3 149 2017-10-13, 06:58 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  Traffic needed for cpa offers naulodesign 7 272 2017-10-06, 01:50 AM
Last Post: stephanie12
  The New CPA Credit Card Submit CPA Offers - France kderow 2 189 2017-10-05, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Aicec

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top