How to Post/Access Elites Premium Products and Services?
2014-07-23, 10:16 AM,
This is the requirements I found:

Quote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

-(Click Here to Upgrade)
-You must have a 75 post count and your account must be older than 1 month to post inside the following sections: 1. Elites Online Journeys 2. Elites Bragging 3. Elites Giveaways
- Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
-You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
-Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
-Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
-You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

Do I need to Upgrade first? I want to sell script on this section..

How much you can take and keep moving forward.
That's how winning is done!

2014-07-23, 01:09 PM,
(2014-07-23, 10:16 AM)dahilan01 Wrote: This is the requirements I found:

Quote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

-(Click Here to Upgrade)
-You must have a 75 post count and your account must be older than 1 month to post inside the following sections: 1. Elites Online Journeys 2. Elites Bragging 3. Elites Giveaways
- Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
-You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
-Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
-Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
-You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

Do I need to Upgrade first? I want to sell script on this section..

Before the:
Quote:-(Click Here to Upgrade)

It says in order to sell you must be upgraded.

Yes, you need the VIP to start selling in addition to the $20 listing fee.

Thread closed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GERMAN SPEAKING ELITES Please Help Me mkhungo 7 144 2017-10-13, 06:55 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  [HELP] How to export a list of users who commented on an instagram post? SeoFreak 3 143 2017-10-02, 10:07 PM
Last Post: sudirbhai
  Does anyone know how to auto post on jeuxvideo forum jonkoren 26 1,458 2017-08-24, 09:32 PM
Last Post: jonkoren
  want to know about <CPA ELITES>status DWORLD 5 208 2017-06-25, 05:29 PM
Last Post: MY_BROTHER
  FACEBOOK FANPAGE AUTOMATIC POST vinzel 6 270 2017-06-24, 09:14 PM
Last Post: AndyRucker

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top