How to Populate sql for any cms
2018-04-06, 02:47 AM,
Hi Elities.

I have question. i found many scripts with sql file missing. is there any tool which automatically makes sql for any php script. or something like that. 

what is the best and easy way to make sql for php cms scripts that are missing sql file?
Share This Thread :

2018-04-06, 04:26 AM,
I'm not sure if I got you right.

You could simply contact the coder/supplier of these PHP scripts to provide the .sql files needed to import them into your SQL database engine.

Of course you could also analyze the PHP code manually and create the structure with a tool like phpMyAdmin.

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-04-06, 07:42 AM,
some scripts are from unknown coders. as a newbie can you suggest some guide or tool to analyze the script and the relations. i guess then it would be easy to populate sql for it
2018-04-06, 01:44 PM,
(2018-04-06, 07:42 AM)rokie11 Wrote: some scripts are from unknown coders. as a newbie can you suggest some guide or tool to analyze the script and the relations. i guess then it would be easy to populate sql for it

I would never use a PHP script from unknown sources, due to high security risks.

There is no tool to automatically analyze any PHP script regarding every possible SQL command, especially regarding the database and table structure. Since things like field length, encoding, default value etc. are not used inside a PHP script.

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2018 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top