How to Make your "Facebook Page Verified" ?
2014-07-28, 03:29 AM,
[Moderators: If you guys think it is LQ/Wrong Section Post you can Delete this Post.]

Hello Eliters?

I have found something really interesting about new Facebook Page Verification by this way Facebook will ask you to provide some documents and within 15 days you will get verified badge (Need Investment) . :)

Follow this GUIDELINE:

1) Make Public figure page and add at least 60K-100k likes on it you can buy cheap likes/fans just search on Google :D

2) Make your page super active (means at least 40% of your total fans should talk about your page ) by publishing interesting and unique posts after getting likes.

3) Buy Exact Match Domain of your domain means your Domain must match with the name of your page.

4) Complete About Section of your Facebook Page (Add Website Link etc etc)

5) Tricky Part: Spend at least 30$-50$ (For one Month) through your Facebook Advertisement Account. You can Spend 1$ Daily for 30 Days.

6) After completing All above steps Facebook Algorithm thinks your page is super active and you are spending on Facebook Advertisements so you are trusted owner of this page.

7) And Boom......You will get Notification/Instruction to make your page verified.

NOTE: I am not taking any guarantee for this to work or not but that is the trick people are using to Make there pages verified. I have contacted many Verified Low likes Page Owner and 80% of them used the same above method to make there page verified.

SORRY FOR MY VERY BAD ENGLISH
Latest Thanks - View all

honeydew(2016-04-07 10:49 PM) 
2014-07-28, 03:33 AM,
Quote:2) Make your page super active (means at least 40% of your total fans should talk about your page ) by publishing interesting and unique posts after getting likes.
When you purchase likes they're usually bots right? Then how are you going to get that page active.

Appriciate this tutorial though.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-07-28, 03:38 AM,
(2014-07-28, 03:33 AM)DutchPride Wrote:
Quote:2) Make your page super active (means at least 40% of your total fans should talk about your page ) by publishing interesting and unique posts after getting likes.
When you purchase likes they're usually bots right? Then how are you going to get that page active.

There are Tons of Users who are selling likes by Sharing your page on Real Facebook Page with Big Fans Following and by doing this you will get Real Valuable likes.
2014-07-28, 03:54 AM,
(2014-07-28, 03:38 AM)rajapk12 Wrote:
(2014-07-28, 03:33 AM)DutchPride Wrote:

There are Tons of Users who are selling likes by Sharing your page on Real Facebook Page with Big Fans Following and by doing this you will get Real Valuable likes.

Alright, Thanks.
Not really into faceboook but thanks for explaining.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-07-28, 04:27 AM,
thanks very much for this tutorial

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tutorial] How to make unlimited YouTube accounts if you have static IP Andrei 52 5,161 Today, 12:46 AM
Last Post: epalyou
  Make $200 daily for a LIFETIME by Flipping Items Online Proster 5 443 Today, 12:35 AM
Last Post: zenious
  [GET] Adult landing page - RESPONSIVE WarAffiliate 39 12,531 Yesterday, 09:07 PM
Last Post: AlifDomain
  [FREE] Complete Facebook Ads & Marketing Course 2017 DrKent 19 1,636 Yesterday, 10:30 AM
Last Post: DrKent
  [VIP GUIDE] How To Make $99 Daily with Fresh News and Trends Ryan2kc 59 7,593 Yesterday, 12:02 AM
Last Post: datalmanus

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top