How to Find a Niche to Create Your Website [PART 1]
2013-08-24, 01:33 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-08-24, 02:13 AM by DutchPride.)
This is not written by me, This is posted here for you guys to gain some knowledge! (All credits go to the creator)

How to Find a Niche to Create Your Website[Part 1]

Here are 8 different tips and strategies on how to find a niche and start a website that gets traffic. Remember, your success begins with choosing a niche market correctly!

Before we start, let’s examine what a niche market is in the first place.
Truth is, most people struggle with understanding this core concept.
So here’s a short definition according to BusinessDictionary.com...

Code:
"Niche marketing means concentrating all marketing efforts on a small but specific and well-defined segment of the population. Niches do not "exist", but are "created" by identifying needs, wants and requirements that are being addresses poorly or not at all by other firms, and developing and delivering goods or services to satisfy them.

As a strategy, niche marketing is aimed at being a big fish in a small pond, instead of being a small fish in a big pond."

In other words, a niche market is a small segment of a large, mainstream market.
[Image: fkez.png]

The point is: the smaller your niche, the less competition you have, the easier you get traffic and the sooner you succeed.

Why Do You Need to Find a Niche Market?

Since niche markets are smaller than mainstream markets, they have several advantages:

*Your website can cover a niche entirely
*You can easily become an expert on your topic
*You won’t have to deal with so many competitors
*You can easily become an authority in your visitors’ eyes
*You can more easily dominate your topic
*You can start making money more quickly

How to Find the Perfect Niche for Your Site

1. Passion
I can’t emphasize enough how important passion is.
Ask any marketer out there. I’m sure more than 90% will agree that the key to online success is passion.
Don’t choose a niche you’re not interested in. You’ll find it very hard to persists and write content if your subject bores you. On the contrary, if you love what you’re doing, work can be fun!

2. Knowledge
Knowledge is almost as important as passion. After all, no matter how much you love a topic, if you can’t provide your visitors with valuable information, they won’t become your customers.
So make sure you have at least some experience in your field. Of course, you can become an expert in your niche over time, but it’s harder than choosing a niche where you already have pre-made knowledge.

3. Niche Depth versus Available Time
You must compare your niche’s depth versus your available time. If you don’t have enough free time to work on your site, don’t choose a very broad niche.
For example, don’t create a website about the Caribbean if you can’t work on it full-time. If you plan to work on it at nights and on the weekends, you should use a sub-niche of the Caribbean instead (like Anguilla or Antigua).

Niche Market Examples
I struggled an awful lot to choose my first niche when I started. And I wasn’t alone.
Most people are intimidated when they have to choose their website’s topic.They have no idea where to start. They have no idea how to do it. They have no idea what their passions are. They have no idea what they’re knowledge about. They have no idea what they’re good at.

Also, most people seriously underestimate their own abilities
They think they’re no good at anything at all.

I want you to forget about this myth! Realize that there are many subjects in life where you’re more experienced than the average person. There are many topics where people would pay you for your information!
I think the best way to get a revelation and decide what your site's niche will be is to look at already successful websites in all sorts of niches.
So to help you think, I decided to bring you some real life examples. As you know

"Example is the school of mankind, and they will learn at no other. "
Edmund Burke

Let’s hope one of them will trigger an „ah-ha” moment for your perfect niche idea, too.

[Image: ECRs23E.png]

[Image: OCza4jE.png]
Latest Thanks - View all

honeydew(2016-04-08 03:27 AM) paradise(2014-07-24 03:42 AM) Mahesh(2013-12-11 04:51 PM) J a Y(2013-08-30 10:39 PM) Cristiano(2013-08-26 07:22 PM) ThinkableWeb(2013-08-26 10:39 AM) donsenc(2013-08-25 06:28 PM) EL DJOKO 2013(2013-08-24 08:28 PM) Patrick(2013-08-24 09:04 AM) Peter(2013-08-24 01:53 AM) 

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2013-08-26, 05:51 AM,
Good tut :) thank you !
2013-08-26, 10:20 AM,
Best tut.. thanks :)
2013-08-26, 07:07 PM,
Nice method. Thanks for sharing. :)
2013-08-26, 07:14 PM,
(2013-08-26, 07:07 PM)theleaker6 Wrote: Nice method. Thanks for sharing. :)

Thanks allot, And please don't do what your name saysShock

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2013-08-26, 07:15 PM,
(2013-08-26, 07:14 PM)DutchPride Wrote: Thanks allot, And please don't do what your name saysShock

Good one. I won't. :)
2013-08-26, 07:43 PM,
Pheww!!! Thanks for writing one hell of a post here...
2013-08-30, 10:39 PM,
Really Motivational Thread, word by word, heading towards part 2 Now !

Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TOP Method] Make $100 daily on Youtube legally with ANY Niche Proster 25 3,467 2 hours ago
Last Post: Proster
  Whitehat Niche + Method Required 93 17,471 9 hours ago
Last Post: Jachpriboi
  [HQ] Ultimate Pack for starting your Movie Website SiriusBlack 60 6,962 11 hours ago
Last Post: ashpaulzz
  415 free traffic List for your website and videos smmarmy 1 172 2017-10-19, 01:02 PM
Last Post: YTComments
  Find & Download Any Landing Page + How to Implement Your Locker! WealthyHustler 11 642 2017-10-19, 03:26 AM
Last Post: cybertrickz

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top