How should I tackle this?
2015-03-30, 07:56 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-30, 08:04 PM by Henta24.)
So after I have posted a huge thread about some questions and not a single have given my any opinion about it, I'm going on with something else.

Im planning to make a CPA site that is sharing files with file/url lockers.

How should I tackle this and not doing anything illegal? Its hard to find all kinds of files to directly link to, so I was thinking about uploading them to a direct link sharing site, so people download it directly after doing a CPA offer so its not a service like im gonna link to others rapidshare files or something like that.

How should I do this and still keep my path clean?

Extra:

What hosting provider should I use if my plan goes well?
What CMS could be a good filesharing CMS? I was thinking about wordpress and make articles as pages for downloads with a direct link to the lockers
2015-03-30, 08:25 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-30, 08:30 PM by Homer.)
In many countries linking to copyright protected files is illegal as hosting them. If this is the case, then you need an offshore domain registrar and an offshore hosting company. Reliable ones are very expensive. At the end this wouldn't protect you because you are always trackable trough your affiliate id. So you have to live with the (low) risk of being sued or busted to earn a few bucks = not worth the time. Because of this many people are not delivering fake files instead of copyright protected ones to lower the risk potential. Stay legal! Even blackhat niches are most of the time legal. You just have to do it right.

“...talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and
with hard work, means everything.” ― Patrick Süskind
2015-03-30, 08:29 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-30, 08:32 PM by Henta24.)
(2015-03-30, 08:25 PM)Homer Wrote: In many countries linking to copyright protected files is illegal as hosting them. If this is the case, then you need an offshore domain registrar and an offshore hosting company. Reliable ones are very expensive. At the end this wouldn't protect you because you are always trackable trough your affiliate id. So you have to live with the risk of being sued or busted to earn a few bucks = not worth the time.

Hmm, what should I do then? I see people make fake generators and all that crap for nothing. People arent gonna revisit the site again because they got scammed. So I can't see what else I could make that getting people back to the website.

I live in Denmark, and I havn't heard anything about linking to illegal sharing

I can't come up with any legal things when it comes to CPA, so feel free to fill me in with ideas and examples :) Besides fake generators that scam people anyway :)
2015-03-30, 08:44 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-30, 08:45 PM by Homer.)
(2015-03-30, 08:29 PM)Henta24 Wrote: Hmm, what should I do then? I see people make modified generators and all that crap for nothing. People arent gonna revisit the site again because they got scammed. So I can't see what else I could make that getting people back to the website.

I can't come up with any legal things when it comes to CPA, so feel free to fill me in with ideas and examples :) Besides modified generators that sc@m people anyway :)

You have to provide people something which is valuable (you don't have to reinvent the wheel, just do it better than your competition). It's logical that people won't come back to a site which sc@mmed them. If you are not able to archieve that LEGALLY, then forget CPA because blackhat niches are only the beginning. The real money is earned with whitehat niches.

2015-03-30, 08:48 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-30, 08:52 PM by Henta24.)
(2015-03-30, 08:44 PM)Homer Wrote:
(2015-03-30, 08:29 PM)Henta24 Wrote: Hmm, what should I do then? I see people make modified generators and all that crap for nothing. People arent gonna revisit the site again because they got scammed. So I can't see what else I could make that getting people back to the website.

I can't come up with any legal things when it comes to CPA, so feel free to fill me in with ideas and examples :) Besides modified generators that sc@m people anyway :)

You have to provide people something which is valuable (you don't have to reinvent the wheel, just do it better than your competition). It's logical that people won't come back to a site which sc@mmed them. If you are not able to archieve that LEGALLY, then forget CPA because blackhat niches are only the beginning. The real money is earned with whitehat niches.

Then again. What do people want? Everything that is Whitehat, people can get for free on a website without CPA ;)

Come up with 1 example. Im not gonna use it, but to be honest. People want things that cost something because they can get it for free elsewhere

Edit: People want something that cost. People can get free stuff from any other sites without CPA
2015-03-30, 09:01 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-30, 09:05 PM by Homer.)
(2015-03-30, 08:48 PM)Henta24 Wrote: Then again. What do people want? Everything that is Whitehat, people can get for free on a website without CPA ;)

Come up with 1 example. Im not gonna use it, but to be honest. People want things that cost something because they can get it for free elsewhere

Edit: People want something that cost. People can get free stuff from any other sites without CPA

Write your own fitness plan ebook including food, lifestyle etc. Then rank your site on Google and bank. If your ebook is structured good and enjoyable, people will come back. Like I said you don't have to reinvent the wheel, just do it better than your competition. If you want to build an authority site, then I won't use CPA at all. CPA is not intended for user experience. It's only used to monetize search engine traffic (one time only).

2015-03-30, 09:24 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-30, 09:24 PM by Respected.)
I had hosting copyrighted/cracked files on blogger which was quite popular and not experienced a single problem (2013-2014).
It's simple, just put a disclaimer on your site that you've nothing to do with the files/or the repercussions of their usage. This is an open platform which allows users to link to sites.

I'd something like that. My cousin is a copywriter so I made him write some 800 words disclaimer. I made my terms clear which made the site legal. haha

Regards

Please ignore the grammatical errors. I'm not yet allowed to edit my post.

Thanks
2015-03-30, 09:43 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-30, 09:50 PM by Homer.)
(2015-03-30, 09:24 PM)Respected Wrote: I had hosting copyrighted/paid version for free files on blogger which was quite popular and not experienced a single problem (2013-2014).
It's simple, just put a disclaimer on your site that you've nothing to do with the files/or the repercussions of their usage. This is an open platform which allows users to link to sites.

I'd something like that. My cousin is a copywriter so I made him write some 800 words disclaimer. I made my terms clear which made the site legal. haha

Regards

Thanks

Disclaimers won't protect you from anything. Your actions count (at least in Germany). I don't know the laws of Denmark but here in Germany you will get sued for promoting violating copyright. You had no problems because your site was so small that it has not been recognized by laywers.

2015-03-30, 09:49 PM,
(2015-03-30, 09:43 PM)Homer Wrote:
(2015-03-30, 09:24 PM)Respected Wrote: I had hosting copyrighted/paid version for free files on blogger which was quite popular and not experienced a single problem (2013-2014).

Regards

Thanks

Disclaimers won't protect you from anything. Your actions count (at least in Germany). You had no problems because your site was so small that it has not been recognized by laywers.

I'll consider and inquire about what you're saying. Thank you for the info anyways but what repercussions can be there? - Ban on domain? Penalization?

Regards
2015-03-30, 09:56 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-30, 09:57 PM by Homer.)
(2015-03-30, 09:49 PM)Respected Wrote: I'll consider and inquire about what you're saying. Thank you for the info anyways but what repercussions can be there? - Ban on domain? Penalization?

Regards

I'm not a mastermind of this topic but often you have to pay a fine which is dependent on the user range of the site (for e.g. estimated overall downloads). It differs from country to country but you can be sure that this is the case in many western countries.
Latest Thanks - View all

Respected(2015-03-30 10:00 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  About to tackle a rough niche. Any tips? [Journal/Log] Satisfaction 39 3,269 2013-07-08, 03:38 AM
Last Post: Satisfaction

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top