How much time it takes you to rank Videos?
2013-05-13, 09:51 AM,
Hi guys, I was wondering how much time it usually takes you guys to rank your videos? Also where do you buy your views from? Thanks for replying :)!
2013-05-13, 11:20 AM,
Depends on niche to niche.
You need to boost not only views/likes/comments but also have some backlinks or SEO done to get it ranked fast.
For a saturated niche it may take over 2 weeks to a month to get it ranked!
2013-05-13, 08:32 PM,
It takes about 2 - 4 days for mine to rank, but some of ranked sooner depending on the competition.

free gear of war 4 beta download
2013-05-14, 12:57 AM,
Usually a week at most to rank it to first page in youtube. Depends on the competition, if it's low then not hard to rank in google as well. Running a campaign on one of the newest videos I made. Already google first page, but not satisfied with first page. I need first page top 5 and then I'll be happy.

Youtube ranking is a peace of cake regardless of your competition.

P.S. ~ tfw over rank competition with 1k views when competition has 500k ~ 900k views. :D
2013-05-14, 07:00 AM,
Took me two days and 383 views to rank on a semi-competitive keyword on youtube.
I will probably rank alot higher soon.
2013-05-14, 07:04 AM,
I can tell you , you can even leave comments on the other videos like " hi check my channel to get hack for something" and make it top comment. A lot of people will hate you because of that or even flag your video but i am not sure because my videos 90% never get deleted. But you will get a lot of views :)
2013-05-14, 07:11 AM,
(2013-05-14, 07:04 AM)TheTwistedHat Wrote: I can tell you , you can even leave comments on the other videos like " hi check my channel to get hack for something" and make it top comment. A lot of people will hate you because of that or even flag your video but i am not sure because my videos 90% never get deleted. But you will get a lot of views :)

That is a very bad way of getting traffic and exposure. No one likes those kind of comments and they get flagged, then there is the other factor of competitors flagging your video.

I hope you know that a youtube comment on another video gives you a do-follow link back to your channel? What that means is, you just gained a backlink to your youtube channel in literally a second. I use this practice sometimes.

The difference between my comment and your comment is that mine is related to the video and yours is a spammy comment which seeks for attention. What I did is, I created a backlink and created some exposure for my channel as well.

My comment would be something like ''thanks a lot man, I will for sure try out the hack''. That helps me, helps the other guy and everyone is happy. No bullshit spam comments, no trouble of account flags and what not.

If you decide to do youtube comment backlinks, then DO NOT go overboard with them. Something like 2 - 3 a max, or they will be flagged as spam by youtube and you might get buttfucked by a manual review. Therefore account deleted, work lost etc. Which is what you're basically achieving with those shitty spammy traffic seeking comments.

You've been warned! Kthxnbye... :D
2013-05-16, 05:10 AM,
(2013-05-14, 07:11 AM)Հ∊xσ Wrote:
(2013-05-14, 07:04 AM)TheTwistedHat Wrote: I can tell you , you can even leave comments on the other videos like " hi check my channel to get hack for something" and make it top comment. A lot of people will hate you because of that or even flag your video but i am not sure because my videos 90% never get deleted. But you will get a lot of views :)

That is a very bad way of getting traffic and exposure. No one likes those kind of comments and they get flagged, then there is the other factor of competitors flagging your video.

I hope you know that a youtube comment on another video gives you a do-follow link back to your channel? What that means is, you just gained a backlink to your youtube channel in literally a second. I use this practice sometimes.

The difference between my comment and your comment is that mine is related to the video and yours is a spammy comment which seeks for attention. What I did is, I created a backlink and created some exposure for my channel as well.

My comment would be something like ''thanks a lot man, I will for sure try out the hack''. That helps me, helps the other guy and everyone is happy. No bullshit spam comments, no trouble of account flags and what not.

If you decide to do youtube comment backlinks, then DO NOT go overboard with them. Something like 2 - 3 a max, or they will be flagged as spam by youtube and you might get buttfucked by a manual review. Therefore account deleted, work lost etc. Which is what you're basically achieving with those shitty spammy traffic seeking comments.

You've been warned! Kthxnbye... :D

Hm.... interesting thx for share :)
2013-05-20, 05:14 PM,
got a question , didnt want to make a new thread tho...
so my video jumped from rank 30 to rank 91 , someone can explain that...did i do something wrong or it will rank back back up?
2013-05-20, 05:35 PM,
It takes youtube a couple of days to refresh the list of videos.
So don't waste unecessary credits if you've put a lot of them into it, in a couple of days you will probably be on the top.

-LinX

PM ME TO JOIN OUR TRADING GROUP FOR FREE!
[Image: CyjquRg.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [All In One]YT Tags Gen, KW Analyzer, Rank Checker & Vid Tracker! PRINC3 37 2,964 Yesterday, 12:12 AM
Last Post: digitalmark
  Aged Youtube Accounts with upload & without upload videos lovelyservices 41 3,809 2017-10-20, 11:11 PM
Last Post: lovelyservices
  Game hack videos removed by game company? Mebn 13 553 2017-10-20, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Roxxer
  [SHARE] Rank Live Stream on Youtube Watt 88 5,160 2017-10-20, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Watt
  List of Traffic Exchange websites(Google Plus +1 included for websites and videos) Peakfire 18 2,789 2017-10-06, 01:53 AM
Last Post: JoeSpirit

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top