How much do you earn per day with PPD/CPA with H@cks/Cr@cks niches ?
2014-07-12, 12:56 PM,
Hello guys, I am really demotivated right now and was wondering how much you guys earn with PPD/CPA with H@cks & Cr@cks niches. Actually I am thinking of starting a 2 Huge Multi-Niche site of H@cks & Cr@cks, I already bought the domain and hosting too but Suddenly I started thinking if there is any money left to make in H@cks/Cr@cks niches. So guys, please post your honest earning with H@cks & Cr@cks niches, so I can get motivated again and start working like a beast.

Thank You,
PUB1040

[Image: aozBU2G.png]
Want to buy aged Instagram accounts? Click here to Contact Me!
2014-07-12, 02:54 PM,
$0.
H@ck niches are just for kids. I don't use them anymore as it's just a total waste of time. Top earners in this industry are promoting legit stuffs.
If you're just starting in this industry, I strictly recommend to don't take that route. Plus, it's very saturated with spam vids on YT.
Never do what everyone is doing because you will never succeed if you did that.
2014-07-12, 03:02 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-12, 03:02 PM by X00.)
(2014-07-12, 02:54 PM)Premiere Wrote: $0.
H@ck niches are just for kids. I don't use them anymore as it's just a total waste of time. Top earners in this industry are promoting legit stuffs.
If you're just starting in this industry, I strictly recommend to don't take that route. Plus, it's very saturated with spam vids on YT.

Can't aggree with you.

You can still earn almost five figures a month with BH niches if you're taking the advantage of your brain. Since there are so many "newbies" doing all the same... you could easily change something to get successful and unique. You could even choose the BH way with white hat offers/niches - you could merge the BH way (which is faster) with WH niches (which are slower) to still get fast $. :-)
2014-07-12, 03:16 PM,
What you suggest to start with ? No H@cks & Cr@cks then what should new guy start with ?

2014-07-12, 03:16 PM,
Whatever, bring traffic and use brain to monetize it properly -> money

THIS IS HOW I RANK

if you need help PM me :)
2014-07-12, 03:19 PM,
(2014-07-12, 03:02 PM)x00srch Wrote:

Can't aggree with you.

You can still earn almost five figures a month with BH niches if you're taking the advantage of your brain. Since there are so many "newbies" doing all the same... you could easily change something to get successful and unique. You could even choose the BH way with white hat offers/niches - you could merge the BH way (which is faster) with WH niches (which are slower) to still get fast $. :-)

Also what do you suggest me x00srch ? should I start with my 2 multiniche site ? As you said we can change something to get successful, I will use my vb.net technique and will start a very different multiniche site unlike others.

2014-07-12, 04:45 PM,
(2014-07-12, 03:16 PM)Diem Wrote: Whatever, bring traffic and use brain to monetize it properly -> money

Exactly, traffic is the main thing.
With hacks/cracks, I'm around $150 per day.
2014-07-12, 04:48 PM,
(2014-07-12, 04:45 PM)Ваниты Wrote:
(2014-07-12, 03:16 PM)Diem Wrote: Whatever, bring traffic and use brain to monetize it properly -> money

With h@cks/cr@cks, I'm around $150 per day.

150$ PER DAY???, u use Backlinks, 301 or SetnForget?
2014-07-12, 04:49 PM,
I had the same thread in my mind lol...BTW I can make 3 niches with 30 videos /day or as u say...The question is...Is it useful?Will money come?
2014-07-12, 05:08 PM,
(2014-07-12, 04:45 PM)Ваниты Wrote:

With h@cks/cr@cks, I'm around $150 per day.

Well, how much traffic do you get ? click ? and also how many niches do you have up ? also traffic source ?

Thanks In Advance.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Is The Best CPA Company For Me? shervin 7 148 3 hours ago
Last Post: epalyou
  Frustrated by CPA offers which change their contents EthanTaylor 12 376 9 hours ago
Last Post: SparkCube
  anyone earning 100 a day on adsense? Fierce 4 231 11 hours ago
Last Post: saddies
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 3 127 Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Last Post: fionix
  Alexander Bachmann: admitad share in Russian CPA is 70% alex_admitad 4 182 Yesterday, 08:42 PM
Last Post: alex_admitad

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top