How many videos until seeing income ?
2015-01-23, 09:19 AM,
I have created and added 10k views, 100 likes to 10 videos on 10 accounts on 10 different vpn, not seeing any clicks or income niches are pretty good and my landing page is just fantastic (blogger coded generator). The videos are 2 minutes long, explain to the noob how to enter their username,gem amount to generate gems for clash of clans for example. How long does it takes to my videos to rank.
2015-01-23, 10:01 AM,
(2015-01-23, 09:19 AM)MediumEarner Wrote: I have created and added 10k views, 100 likes to 10 videos on 10 accounts on 10 different vpn, not seeing any clicks or income niches are pretty good and my landing page is just fantastic (blogger coded generator). The videos are 2 minutes long, explain to the noob how to enter their username,gem amount to generate gems for clash of clans for example. How long does it takes to my videos to rank.

Did your videos appeared on first page youtube search? If not, it's quite hard to people to see your videos. If you want to, you can give a social bookmark or backlink a bit to rank your videos.
2015-01-23, 10:45 AM,
Make sure your videos is watermarked or there would 1000 copies of your video appearing everyday.

[Image: ?size=468x60]
2015-01-23, 11:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-23, 11:34 AM by AdludumIbrahim.)
From my experience the shorter the video, the faster it will rank ;). Well... a 1 second video won't rank fast but what you want ideally is a video between 10-20 seconds. If you're going for a video that's 2 minutes long then you should create some backlinks to give it some boost. Or you can just have your shorter video ranked first and then have the longer version on your landing page. Plus shorter videos tend to usually do better in terms of people getting to your landing page.

Curiosity decreases if you provide them too much information, curiosity can also decrease if you don't provide enough information. So you should find a balance, create a gap between what your users know and what they want to know by drip feeding/leaking information
2015-01-23, 11:31 AM,
How much videos do you consider uploading for a stable earning of 450 $ per week ?
2015-01-23, 11:42 AM,
(2015-01-23, 11:31 AM)MediumEarner Wrote: How much videos do you consider uploading for a stable earning of 450 $ per week ?

That totally depends on your niche .1 video can make you more than that, if your niche is good enough.

Cool
2015-01-23, 11:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-23, 11:46 AM by AdludumIbrahim.)
(2015-01-23, 11:31 AM)MediumEarner Wrote: How much videos do you consider uploading for a stable earning of 450 $ per week ?

It's not about how much, it's about the quality. In the beginning perhaps you'd upload a good amount of videos, but at a certain point you'll start to realize the purpose of those videos. Which is to filter out the videos that don't do well and the videos that do well and why. You're simply gathering data in order to tweak your approach. You might find a certain design, language, niche targeting or presentation of your video works well. Take those factors that work and apply them to your next videos.

In the end it will decrease your amount of videos and increase your revenue. From there on you could then start uploading more videos and that's when you really start seeing the effects of scaling up. You simply rinse and repeat once the picture is clear to you on what works and what doesn't.
2015-01-23, 12:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-23, 12:11 PM by MediumEarner.)
(2015-01-23, 11:44 AM)AdludumIbrahim Wrote:

It's not about how much, it's about the quality. In the beginning perhaps you'd upload a good amount of videos, but at a certain point you'll start to realize the purpose of those videos. Which is to filter out the videos that don't do well and the videos that do well and why. You're simply gathering data in order to tweak your approach. You might find a certain design, language, niche targeting or presentation of your video works well. Take those factors that work and apply them to your next videos.

In the end it will decrease your amount of videos and increase your revenue. From there on you could then start uploading more videos and that's when you really start seeing the effects of scaling up. You simply rinse and repeat once the picture is clear to you on what works and what doesn't.

I think I am putting quality content, I am showing a proof that the generator works if you enter all your details I get good clicks on traffic.

(2015-01-23, 12:11 PM)MediumEarner Wrote:
(2015-01-23, 11:44 AM)AdludumIbrahim Wrote: [quote='MediumEarner' pid='429890' dateline='1421989298']
How much videos do you consider uploading for a stable earning of 450 $ per week ?

I think I am putting quality content, I am showing a proof that the generator works if you enter all your details I get good clicks on traffic. The only niche that went boom is the xbox live code generator for some reason ... Still don't know why (~50 clicks/day)
2015-01-23, 06:24 PM,
Hmmm yeah. But your main problem at the moment is that you're not able to receive traffic to those other videos? So perhaps you should shorten them, make them 10-20 seconds, simply because it will create higher retention views because the video is shorter.
2015-01-30, 09:57 PM,
It's really all based on your payout per whatever your selling.

There are some people on here who have very well-made videos that are able to earn them a living wage.

Then there are those who upload 100+ videos a day. :D

Just test until you find something that works.

[Image: working39.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Regarding backlinks for youtube videos dardanr 1 118 2017-12-08, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Tyrone
  WTF is going on with YOUTUBE no videos rank now? anyone else facing these issues??? Ropilam 5 337 2017-10-12, 04:42 AM
Last Post: ElderWolf
  in youtube game videos how to add game image and name in description vinit91 3 182 2017-10-06, 04:23 PM
Last Post: yesman
  someone can help me to lock videos Med Fd 0 86 2017-10-05, 10:28 PM
Last Post: Med Fd
  How to prevent YouTube videos from getting flagged? ChunkOS 6 351 2017-10-03, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top