How many times you have failed in IM?
2014-01-16, 11:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-03-15, 12:46 PM by moneyboy2012.)
Heyyo,

So as title suggests how many times you have failed at first before getting some taste of success or how much you struggled?

I have worked for 6 months in PPD without getting a single download ever.yeah i just worked all the time like 6-7 hours every day (some guys here know this) and almost gave up since i had no success and thought IM or ppd is not for me and i can't make money online ever.I begged to other good earners to show me their method and stuff in past which is reallt dumb when i think of it lol :p.Atlast i have got my first ever download of $16+ and that just surprised me a lot(can't express those feelings) but ye after that i never looked back (still earning is not very high bcoz i am not giving it my all effort).
I learned a very important lesson to "Never Ever Give Up" in anything and same goes for all you guys.Stop begging other to show their methods or force them to teach u..its just about work and learning stuff :)

Now i want answers from all top-earners and beginners :)
I am sure everybody will love to read this stuff :p

Thanks and waiting for ya guys replies Smile

Oh well i want to share a video with you and i tell you to please watch this :)

Latest Thanks - View all

pepeneo(2014-03-19 08:17 PM) bger98(2014-02-21 04:05 AM) d4rknet(2014-02-03 04:10 PM) Pankage(2014-02-01 03:52 PM) alexparris(2014-01-30 12:12 PM) 
2014-01-16, 11:58 AM,
First jumped into PPD when I started IMing, started out making $1-2 a day, which eventually became $10 a day. Finally, I peaked at $40 a day. Unfortunately, all my videos got removed and I was too lazy to work again so my earnings became less than $1 a day. Decided to work again, fix all the mistakes from before and now I'm making a steady $5-10 a day which I'm looking to scale up. Just don't give up.
Latest Thanks - View all

moneyboy2012(2014-01-16 12:10 PM) 

[Image: GUjyH7f.jpg]
2014-01-16, 12:07 PM,
(2014-01-16, 11:58 AM)unbeL Wrote: First jumped into PPD when I started IMing, started out making $1-2 a day, which eventually became $10 a day. Finally, I peaked at $40 a day. Unfortunately, all my videos got removed and I was too lazy to work again so my earnings became less than $1 a day. Decided to work again, fix all the mistakes from before and now I'm making a steady $5-10 a day which I'm looking to scale up. Just don't give up.

Nice to hear that mate :)
yep work and scale it up :)
2014-01-16, 12:31 PM,
(2014-01-16, 11:32 AM)moneyboy2012 Wrote: Heyyo,

So as title suggests how many times you have failed at first before getting some taste of success or how much you struggled?

I have worked for 6 months in PPD without getting a single download ever.yeah i just worked all the time like 6-7 hours every day (some guys here know this) and almost gave up since i had no success and thought IM or ppd is not for me and i can't make money online ever.I begged to other good earners to show me their method and stuff in past which is reallt dumb when i think of it lol :p.Atlast i have got my first ever download of $16+ and that just surprised me a lot(can't express those feelings) but ye after that i never looked back (still earning is not very high bcoz i am not giving it my all effort).
I learned a very important lesson to "Never Ever Give Up" in anything and same goes for all you guys.Stop begging other to show their methods or force them to teach u..its just about work and learning stuff :)

OMG man, you have so strong will? 6 months and earning nothing? :D how it is possible to earn nothing in PPD for 6 months? :D
Latest Thanks - View all

moneyboy2012(2014-01-16 12:38 PM) 

Cheap HQ Instagram Accounts (Aged and Fresh) - >>CLICK THERE<<
2014-01-16, 12:38 PM,
(2014-01-16, 12:31 PM)GodZeus Wrote:

OMG man, you have so strong will? 6 months and earning nothing? :D how it is possible to earn nothing in PPD for 6 months? :D

well yes i worked hard too but the work i have done was actually Wrong!
1st mistake i did was i never actually concentrated on 1 method.I always jumps from one method do another in a short period of time.i evn tried craiglist method and stuff lol.
2nd mistake: i never learned a thing from my mistakes before (i had no internet buddies at that time who can atleast guide me or something)
3rd mistake: I have read a lot and lots of ebook and confused a lot about what should i do first.When i start something i thought: "oh man its not gonna work,lets try another" lol and also made many other mistakes.
In the end i finally made a skype read some tutorials which was really basic and tried to stick to basics rather than going to gold methods and worked which got my first download :p
I still stick to basics
2014-01-16, 12:42 PM,
oh yeah, i have same issue,im focusing on so many different methods and ways to do something at the moment, but the problem is that you DO no progress at all if you dont focus on specific plan. Im trying to stick with PPD Youtube SEO at the moment and later move on to CPA PPC Youtube methods.
Latest Thanks - View all

Allyw128(2014-01-16 06:43 PM) moneyboy2012(2014-01-16 12:45 PM) 

Cheap HQ Instagram Accounts (Aged and Fresh) - >>CLICK THERE<<
2014-01-16, 12:46 PM,
(2014-01-16, 12:42 PM)GodZeus Wrote: oh yeah, i have same issue,im focusing on so many different methods and ways to do something at the moment, but the problem is that you DO no progress at all if you dont focus on specific plan. Im trying to stick with PPD Youtube SEO at the moment and later move on to CPA PPC Youtube methods.

Exactly :)
Stick an work to one method at a time :)
Invest a quality time and thinking to a method and it'll surely bring you the results :)
2014-01-16, 01:01 PM,
(2014-01-16, 12:38 PM)moneyboy2012 Wrote:

1st mistake i did was i never actually concentrated on 1 method.I always jumps from one method do another in a short period of time.i evn tried craiglist method and stuff lol.
2nd mistake: i never learned a thing from my mistakes before (i had no internet buddies at that time who can atleast guide me or something)
3rd mistake: I have read a lot and lots of ebook and confused a lot about what should i do first.When i start something i thought: "oh man its not gonna work,lets try another" lol and also made many other mistakes.
In the end i finally made a skype read some tutorials which was really basic and tried to stick to basics rather than going to gold methods and worked which got my first download :p
I still stick to basics

So moneyboy, you mean someone helped you in Skype right? Do you mind telling the usernames of people who you are thankful to? (Even if they aren't in this forum, it's not a problem) But i'm sure they'll be happy to know that you are really thankful to them.
Latest Thanks - View all

moneyboy2012(2014-01-16 01:23 PM) 
2014-01-16, 01:23 PM,
(2014-01-16, 01:01 PM)007 Wrote:
(2014-01-16, 12:38 PM)moneyboy2012 Wrote:

I still stick to basics

So moneyboy, you mean someone helped you in Skype right? Do you mind telling the usernames of people who you are thankful to? (Even if they aren't in this forum, it's not a problem) But i'm sure they'll be happy to know that you are really thankful to them.

yep y not :)
ankush,ivan,xped,sinta,rohail,rohit,anuj are the guys i am extremely gratelful to :).
I didn't mention the usernames of here so there should be no problem for them :)
some of them are in this forum and some are not :p
2014-01-16, 01:24 PM,
Well if you didn't earn anything for six months, gave up and then bounced back, shows your guts man, your will to do set things right.I am just amazed by that since i have seen people giving up within 1-2 months of non-earning.

This is will be great inspiration for people who are thriving for success in IM ...

As for me i haven't tasted that failure so far, been 3 months now i have earn around $3k+ so i guess its been great journey for me, second month i made loads of mistake and got lazy or else earnings would have been even better.

Thanks for this thread.And Good Luck for future moneyboy
Latest Thanks - View all

moneyboy2012(2014-01-16 02:18 PM) 

Need Awesome Conversions Join This Network

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your highest earning in a day from IM ever? MoneyNinja 46 2,213 2017-09-15, 02:12 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  How can I convince my parents that IM is serious work ElitesCPABoss 21 628 2017-08-31, 10:58 AM
Last Post: specz34
  Do you guys pay taxes on your IM money ElitesCPABoss 23 765 2017-08-23, 09:38 PM
Last Post: George_AdCombo
  Weed Smokers in IM sorsabata 12 414 2017-07-23, 10:56 AM
Last Post: detalyemo
  Lonely from IM Test3r 24 901 2017-07-22, 08:40 AM
Last Post: JackHeck

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top