How many offers should I run?
2017-06-05, 04:36 PM,
My objective is to make $6k per month. Now I know there are some of you here who find this such a walk in the park. I wish to know from you how many CPA offers you are running yourselves (or I should run) to make at least $3k per month. Currently I am doing a miserable $600 p.m
2017-06-05, 06:41 PM,
Your question is a bit confusing (at least for me). Can you elaborate more? incentive (offers shown in locker) or non-incentive (mostly products etc)? You can scale that 1 that you are running to make that amount (invest more).

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-06-05, 07:12 PM,
run max 3 offer in ur content locker ...

FB farmed Ad acc with 400$ balance for sale -.- skype buyandsale
2017-06-05, 08:03 PM,
(2017-06-05, 06:41 PM)DrKent Wrote: Your question is a bit confusing (at least for me). Can you elaborate more? incentive (offers shown in locker) or non-incentive (mostly products etc)? You can scale that 1 that you are running to make that amount (invest more).

Thanks for reply. I dont do Content Locking. I have been running 1 offer but over a period of 12 days the CR starts to drop. I thought I would easily end up scaling it to be making more. Left me with a huge question if one offer ends up going down like this does it mean all the veterans making a killing here are running more than 1 CPA offer?
2017-06-05, 08:22 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-05, 08:28 PM by DrKent.)
(2017-06-05, 08:03 PM)Battleship7 Wrote:
(2017-06-05, 06:41 PM)DrKent Wrote: Your question is a bit confusing (at least for me). Can you elaborate more? incentive (offers shown in locker) or non-incentive (mostly products etc)? You can scale that 1 that you are running to make that amount (invest more).

Thanks for reply. I dont do Content Locking. I have been running 1 offer but over a period of 12 days the CR starts to drop. I thought I would easily end up scaling it to be making more. Left me with a huge question if one offer ends up going down like this does it mean all the veterans making a killing here are running more than 1 CPA offer?

Yes, ofc. Advertiser at any time can pause/stop that offer, there are also daily cap limit on some.

Example (I'm not a pro in this niche, its just to give you an idea)

If that offer is related to weight loss (the product is a herbal food supplement that speeds up metabolism etc), you should be broad in wording on you landing. Like "how to lose a weight fast" (no diet, no pills, no exercises) those are general features when you are promoting weight loss offers.

Once that offer is performing low, you can then just switch the link in landing to another offer that have similar feature (there are thousands of offers for this niche, you can check offervault if your current network doesn't have offers of that kind). You can use that landing to promote hundreds of others offers that are similar like I wrote above "how to lose a weight fast" (no diet, no pills, no exercises).

Also, if you promote offers using paid traffic, its not good idea to target same keywords if you want to run multiple offers. You'll become your own competitor and you'll rise cpc or cost per impression etc...

I hope you got the point, maybe its confusing (I give my best) :D. GL Cool

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-06-06, 12:25 PM,
3 is enough, you need to focus on getting traffic
2017-06-06, 08:10 PM,
Hello! I think you should start not with the question of how many offers you should run to achieving your goals, but with the question of what niche you are looking for. Your traffic source should give you good CR for your specific type of offer, and then - focus on those with higher payout rate. For example, COD offers - usually, have high payouts. But, of course, all depends on what you are looking for - but if you plan everything correctly, you can have your needed income from only 1-2 offers
Latest Thanks - View all

D0c70rCPA(2017-06-10 08:58 PM) 
2017-06-08, 12:10 PM,
Run one non incentive offer only!
2017-06-09, 01:40 PM,
(2017-06-06, 08:10 PM)Ana_AdCombo Wrote: Hello! I think you should start not with the question of how many offers you should run to achieving your goals, but with the question of what niche you are looking for. Your traffic source should give you good CR for your specific type of offer, and then - focus on those with higher payout rate. For example, COD offers - usually, have high payouts. But, of course, all depends on what you are looking for - but if you plan everything correctly, you can have your needed income from only 1-2 offers

Thanks Ana. I work in 1 specific niche so I have that figured out. I already know the CRs of my audience on the category of offers I look for. I guess you have all answered my question that maybe 1 offer or 2 is enough and more time to be spent on generating traffic.
2017-06-09, 09:13 PM,
(2017-06-09, 01:40 PM)Battleship7 Wrote:
(2017-06-06, 08:10 PM)Ana_AdCombo Wrote: Hello! I think you should start not with the question of how many offers you should run to achieving your goals, but with the question of what niche you are looking for. Your traffic source should give you good CR for your specific type of offer, and then - focus on those with higher payout rate. For example, COD offers - usually, have high payouts. But, of course, all depends on what you are looking for - but if you plan everything correctly, you can have your needed income from only 1-2 offers

Thanks Ana. I work in 1 specific niche so I have that figured out. I already know the CRs of my audience on the category of offers I look for. I guess you have all answered my question that maybe 1 offer or 2 is enough and more time to be spent on generating traffic.

You are always welcome, Battleship! Glad to help you) Good luck in achieving your goals!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Frustrated by CPA offers which change their contents EthanTaylor 12 362 3 hours ago
Last Post: SparkCube
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 365 48,339 Yesterday, 08:29 AM
Last Post: OGAds
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 3 148 2017-10-13, 06:58 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  Traffic needed for cpa offers naulodesign 7 271 2017-10-06, 01:50 AM
Last Post: stephanie12
  The New CPA Credit Card Submit CPA Offers - France kderow 2 189 2017-10-05, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Aicec

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top