How many Verifications per Number? / Mass Instagram PV bans
2017-01-26, 04:13 PM,
Hello.

As i have a way to get unlimited free USA Numbers (never used before).

I Create Instagram Accounts from my iPhone and Verfiy them by Phone. (i use a VPN while Creating Accounts)

I create new 5 Instagram accounts, Verify them by ONE number and add them to a Follower App.

I have there 20 Accounts added and all 20 Accounts Like the Pictures at the Same time.
I have some aged accounts there (1+Months plus, and my Main account that i Promote 4 Years old).

After i added the new accounts i start Likeing. (VPN is active while likeing)
I like not fast, Slowing that is look like Human Activity.

After 2-3 Hours, i get a PV, on the last 5 accounts that i fresh created. i added the same number and i got the Code. After i added the code, the Account and the other 4 got INSTANTLY banned.

is there a way to fix / bypass that? or did i doing something wrong?
and also i want to ask, how many account should i Verify, per number? is 5 accounts per number to much and causes Instagram a Red Flag?

Thanks in advance for help.
Share This Thread :

2017-01-27, 12:09 AM,
I would only use 1 account per number with 1 proxy. Any more and your accounts will dissapear, as it only takes 1 account for however many you have linked to that phone number to get banned and it takes the rest down.