How long does it take for GSA to verify the links?
2014-01-02, 06:47 AM,
I am running GSA, using Hawk's setup for ranking youtube videos.

I am running 2 campaigns.

Campaign A: 1607 submitted, 262 verified
Campaign B: 1785 submitted, 250 verified

Are these numbers normal? Does GSA take that long to verify the links or is there something wrong here?
2014-01-02, 06:52 AM,
Try running the campaign with verify links Status. It usually gives a few extra verified links.
2014-01-02, 07:01 AM,
(2014-01-02, 06:52 AM)Apex Wrote: Try running the campaign with verify links Status. It usually gives a few extra verified links.

Are you saying to do it after i have X amount of submitted links? If i am aiming for 5k backlinks, at what number of submitted links do i change to 'verify links' status?
2014-01-03, 01:15 AM,
can anyone else please help?
2014-01-03, 01:34 AM,
Hey man,
I'm not a GSA Expert but I'd like to share with you what I've learned in the short time I've used the tool, and what I've learnt.

If you have you submitted 5,000 links, it doesn't mean that they would all be posted. Many websites have measures in place to handle spam, and the post would be removed from the website, thus the verification would fail since it isn't posted.

When I complete a campaign , I change the status to Active - VERIFY LINKS, just to see if I can juice out any additional links from the submitted section.

If you're aiming for 5K backlinks, what you should do is aim for around 6k backlinks in your "verified links", even if it takes 10k "submitted links". The submitted is not important, it's the verified you're looking at. Why I said 6K backlinks is because your content may be flagged and removed over time, so adding a little extra links wont hurt.

Hope this helped!
Latest Thanks - View all

unknownman(2014-01-03 04:32 AM) 
2014-01-03, 04:32 AM,
(2014-01-03, 01:34 AM)Apex Wrote: Hey man,
I'm not a GSA Expert but I'd like to share with you what I've learned in the short time I've used the tool, and what I've learnt.

If you have you submitted 5,000 links, it doesn't mean that they would all be posted. Many websites have measures in place to handle spam, and the post would be removed from the website, thus the verification would fail since it isn't posted.

When I complete a campaign , I change the status to Active - VERIFY LINKS, just to see if I can juice out any additional links from the submitted section.

If you're aiming for 5K backlinks, what you should do is aim for around 6k backlinks in your "verified links", even if it takes 10k "submitted links". The submitted is not important, it's the verified you're looking at. Why I said 6K backlinks is because your content may be flagged and removed over time, so adding a little extra links wont hurt.

Hope this helped!

Certainly helped. So should i have it running until i hit 5k verified backlinks and then just change to verify-only?

What about running tier 1 and tier 2 at same time?
2014-01-03, 05:59 AM,
(2014-01-03, 04:32 AM)unknownman Wrote:
(2014-01-03, 01:34 AM)Apex Wrote: Hey man,

Hope this helped!

Certainly helped. So should i have it running until i hit 5k verified backlinks and then just change to verify-only?

What about running tier 1 and tier 2 at same time?

Yup, that should do.

I don't really do website SEO but I believe all your tier one links should be built before starting your tier 2, after all you need the tier 2 links to be backlinked to the tier 1.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Question] [help]where i can find long lasting proxies ? kalia420 2 77 2017-11-29, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Nem
  GSA SER low verified ratio DeL0x 0 90 2017-11-04, 12:36 AM
Last Post: DeL0x
  [question] How do you verify offer links? SparkCube 4 217 2017-09-27, 07:03 PM
Last Post: shadow98
  Kontent Machine VS Wicked Article Creator ,WHICH IS BEST TO RANK FOR GSA SER? trafficbeast 7 2,108 2017-09-14, 07:28 PM
Last Post: fionix
  How make clickable links in jeuxvideo.com mboitshepo 3 767 2017-09-02, 06:44 AM
Last Post: marshvll

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top