How long do you really need to spend on a YouTube account so it doesn't get banned?
2013-07-14, 06:26 AM,
How long do you need to spend on a YouTube account before you upload a video, so it doesn't get deleted/locked/banned after you leave it forever? And what do you need to do during that time (i.e. like 2 videos, subscribe to 1 new channel, etc.)?
2013-07-14, 07:29 AM,
What i think that actually prevents account bans is being active. Uploading a video and never logging back in makes it look suspicious. If your youtube video isn't what youtube wants they will delete it but when they check the account and see it is not active they will also ban the account. An active account will always look legit. So i think you shouldn't leave it forever use it at least once a week or something.
2013-07-14, 07:38 AM,
(2013-07-14, 07:29 AM)J@bz Wrote: What i think that actually prevents account bans is being active. Uploading a video and never logging back in makes it look suspicious. If your youtube video isn't what youtube wants they will delete it but when they check the account and see it is not active they will also ban the account. An active account will always look legit. So i think you shouldn't leave it forever use it at least once a week or something.

People say only to upload one video per YouTube account. So you suggest to only upload once, but login once a week without doing anything (i.e. no need to watch videos, no need to "like" videos, etc.)?
2013-07-14, 07:51 AM,
(2013-07-14, 07:38 AM)emerson Wrote:
(2013-07-14, 07:29 AM)J@bz Wrote: What i think that actually prevents account bans is being active. Uploading a video and never logging back in makes it look suspicious. If your youtube video isn't what youtube wants they will delete it but when they check the account and see it is not active they will also ban the account. An active account will always look legit. So i think you shouldn't leave it forever use it at least once a week or something.

People say only to upload one video per YouTube account. So you suggest to only upload once, but login once a week without doing anything (i.e. no need to watch videos, no need to "like" videos, etc.)?

you should watch videos, like comments etc..just do this when you normally go on youtube in your free time. But it can be a hassle if you got loads of accounts.
Latest Thanks - View all

emerson(2013-07-14 07:52 AM) 
2013-07-14, 12:10 PM,
Treat your account as a real person, that is, log in it once every other day, like a video or two and subscribe to a channel.
2013-07-14, 01:43 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-07-14, 01:43 PM by Removed.)
(2013-07-14, 12:10 PM)Calisthenics Wrote: Treat your account as a real person, that is, log in it once every other day, like a video or two and subscribe to a channel.

Never ever did that in my YouTube experience, also never got an account banned, only got videos taken down.

I make the account and after 1min (Until i find my video on the HDD), i start uploading.

(P.S: My account's haven't been banned because i upload only one video per account)
2013-07-14, 01:53 PM,
(2013-07-14, 01:43 PM)(Banned for promoting another CPA Forum -=> As predicted: https://i.imgur.com/EBHx1Mo.png ) Wrote: Never ever did that in my YouTube experience, also never got an account banned, only got videos taken down.

I make the account and after 1min (Until i find my video on the HDD), i start uploading.

(P.S: My account's haven't been banned because i upload only one video per account)

Hmm.. my accounts also don't get banned, but I believe YouTube looks at the account activity, and I have no problems logging in my accounts 3 times a week.
2013-07-14, 02:12 PM,
Just don't upload a lot , uploading 1 or 3 in one account will not make any change, they still take down 1 video and will remain others.

In my expereince, just dont upload a lot..6 or 5 videos per day is enough :)
2013-07-14, 03:36 PM,
Upload straight away if you want that does not matter, 1 niche per account is good.
Make sure that you have some activity on your account and by that I mean like a couple of random videos.
Thumb up some other videos in your niche, I normally click a random video on the side when I watch my video and watch about 3 seconds haha screw their retention :P

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Youtube Views djkrmak02 3 136 1 hour ago
Last Post: PHPMaster
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 23 1,036 Today, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Watt
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 8 204 Today, 12:37 AM
Last Post: HeAdWi9H
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 2 184 Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Last Post: specz34
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,504 2017-10-16, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top