How long can Church and Burn Sites last?
2015-05-24, 12:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-05-24, 12:42 AM by User.)
How long does typical Church and Burn sites last? A few months/1 year? What's you guys experiences.

Before End of Year Goal ! Car *MYVI*
[Image: jhnSWo7.png]
Skype - E60Boy (Note: Not online as much as before!)
[ ] 150+ Rep
[ X ] 800+ Posts
User's Voice/Video Service!
2015-05-24, 12:45 AM,
U must be meaning Churn and Burn not "Church and Burn" lel
Nodoby can answer u this question honestly, there are too many variables to take in consideration altho most do tank in 2-3 mo, consider urself lucky if it ranks longer
Good Luck
Latest Thanks - View all

lordscarlos(2015-05-24 02:01 AM) 
2015-05-24, 06:03 AM,
(2015-05-24, 12:45 AM)pepeneo Wrote: U must be meaning Churn and Burn not "Church and Burn" lel
Nodoby can answer u this question honestly, there are too many variables to take in consideration altho most do tank in 2-3 mo, consider urself lucky if it ranks longer
Good Luck

I just noticed that, lmfao, my bad. When you mean 2-3 months, you talking about while building links? or while at the top 10 spots?

Before End of Year Goal ! Car *MYVI*
[Image: jhnSWo7.png]
Skype - E60Boy (Note: Not online as much as before!)
[ ] 150+ Rep
[ X ] 800+ Posts
User's Voice/Video Service!
2015-05-24, 06:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-05-24, 06:33 AM by MarijuanaXTC.)
Honestly you will faster burn a church than rank a site with churn and burn SEO strategy. Really, it works on 100 searches monthly keywords, 0 competition. Basically waste of time, just like youtube, or not, with youtube you will make 1000's monthly, with churn and burn 10's monthly.

Google patched it long time ago. I know you want to target clash of clans hack, but these days everyone is building networks and some valuable links. Spam doesn't work anymore. Of course, there are some sites that still rank, but they were ranked before google update and got tons of authority. GSA SER is useless if you don't have additional links like PBN.
2015-05-24, 07:08 AM,
Can anyone verify what @Crnack is saying? Because I also have the same question as OP. It used to work for me back in the day and then I left the game and now im back desperately waiting for results using old tactics.
2015-05-24, 08:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-05-24, 08:49 AM by CapsLuck.)
Churn and Burn can make you earn quick money, but it will hurt your pocket in the long run. :) It is not that beneficial, so if I were you, I will stick to the real ranking scheme. Rank your sites, for about 1-3 months depending on the competition, and keep it in position for a long time.

I can help you with that, just message me whenever. :)

(2015-05-24, 06:28 AM)Crnack Wrote: Honestly you will faster burn a church than rank a site with churn and burn SEO strategy. Really, it works on 100 searches monthly keywords, 0 competition. Basically waste of time, just like youtube, or not, with youtube you will make 1000's monthly, with churn and burn 10's monthly.

Google patched it long time ago. I know you want to target clash of clans h@ck, but these days everyone is building networks and some valuable links. Spam doesn't work anymore. Of course, there are some sites that still rank, but they were ranked before google update and got tons of authority. GSA SER is useless if you don't have additional links like PBN.

What the hell are you talking about? lol! :) GSA SER can still rank website without the help of PBN, it's just a matter of proper tiered link building. :) Just for correction.

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

[Image: addskype.png?u=iSaganiCPA&c=purple]
--------------
2015-05-24, 09:14 AM,
Why not see it by yourself ? Find some good niches and get keywords for them, check the sites ranking in top 10 and check their backlink profile on ahreafs. If you see that they are built by mass spam, then go to who.is and check how old the domain is, add a month or two on top of that and you will see since when is site ranking there for that keyword. Usually parasites works well with cnb nowadays, especially facebook pages,
2015-05-24, 05:28 PM,
(2015-05-24, 08:47 AM)iSagani Wrote: Churn and Burn can make you earn quick money, but it will hurt your pocket in the long run. :) It is not that beneficial, so if I were you, I will stick to the real ranking scheme. Rank your sites, for about 1-3 months depending on the competition, and keep it in position for a long time.

(2015-05-24, 06:28 AM)Crnack Wrote: Honestly you will faster burn a church than rank a site with churn and burn SEO strategy. Really, it works on 100 searches monthly keywords, 0 competition. Basically waste of time, just like youtube, or not, with youtube you will make 1000's monthly, with churn and burn 10's monthly.

Google patched it long time ago. I know you want to target clash of clans h@ck, but these days everyone is building networks and some valuable links. Spam doesn't work anymore. Of course, there are some sites that still rank, but they were ranked before google update and got tons of authority. GSA SER is useless if you don't have additional links like PBN.

What the hell are you talking about? lol! :) GSA SER can still rank website without the help of PBN, it's just a matter of proper tiered link building. :) Just for correction.

True, but you will never outrank 10+ DA domain with GSA SER.
2015-05-24, 11:45 PM,
(2015-05-24, 05:28 PM)Crnack Wrote:
(2015-05-24, 08:47 AM)iSagani Wrote: Churn and Burn can make you earn quick money, but it will hurt your pocket in the long run. :) It is not that beneficial, so if I were you, I will stick to the real ranking scheme. Rank your sites, for about 1-3 months depending on the competition, and keep it in position for a long time.

True, but you will never outrank 10+ DA domain with GSA SER.

Hmmm. Questionable ;)

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

[Image: addskype.png?u=iSaganiCPA&c=purple]
--------------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Question] [help]where i can find long lasting proxies ? kalia420 2 83 2017-11-29, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Nem
  What hosting for CPA Generator sites? moonku 10 828 2017-11-15, 11:34 PM
Last Post: grenadez
  What ad networks do these streaming sites use? Ghettoweed 7 334 2017-11-12, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Ghettoweed
  What is the QUICK methods to get targeted traffic to content locking sites? softae 3 322 2017-07-03, 01:47 PM
Last Post: adystanley
  Similar sites as archive.org? YoYoSquad 4 239 2017-06-18, 09:13 PM
Last Post: YoYoSquad

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top