How legal is CPA?
2014-05-26, 04:33 AM,
Hy all, I'm from Romania and I kind of have a dilemma Smile
I know this has been asked many times but I want to be 100% sure.
How legal is CPA/PPD/etc?
I know that blackhat is illegal, but what about whitehat?
If you have a niche, lets say an app that can be downloaded from your site, that you promote could you get in trouble?
You have an income and you don't pay taxes, right?
Right now I have a niche that I promote trough youtbe and did some SEO for it.The user completes the survey and gets what he wants, is that legal?
P.S: I'm a law student and I got a little confused, in my country our laws do not permit this because of rights over the app etc.
Thanks for your understanding Grin

She said to me : "I don’t care if I fall in love with a devil, as long as the devil will love me the way he loves hell." Angel
2014-05-26, 04:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-05-26, 04:36 AM by Wolfz.)
Your CopyRight.
No Misleading.

Ok .

You need pay tax,otherwise will be illegal.

''If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.'' - Bruce Lee
2014-05-26, 04:39 AM,
(2014-05-26, 04:35 AM)Wolfz Wrote: Your CopyRight.
No Misleading.

Ok .

You need pay tax,otherwise will be illegal.

I agree, but how can I pay tax if I don't have contract my business isn't doesn't show up to the autoritiesTongue

She said to me : "I don’t care if I fall in love with a devil, as long as the devil will love me the way he loves hell." Angel
2014-05-26, 05:24 AM,
Blackhat PPD niches aren't illegal. If you don't force the user that is downloading the content to do the survey(for example you block his computer a.k.a. survey blocker). That's illegal.

They can go away. You should put on your website a page with the terms of the service. If they click the download button they automatically agree with them:

Under the download button right something like that:
"By clicking the download button you agree with our terms of service"
John from CPAGrip said:

Quote:When your site visitor completes a survey, they must receive what you have promised to them. Please provide REAL Content!

- Instead of a fake .EXE on how to get more gold, you can provide an e-book or PDF that explains to the user how to get more gold in the game.

No broken links, no fake promises or misleading content. Do your best to give the user some content!

No fake giveaways or fake prizes

No monetizing copyright content without consent of the owner of the content

Avoid the words "HACK" "CRACK" and "FREE" on all promotional media content (IE: FileLockers/Content Lockers/Webpages). Our advertisers get very scared when they see this due to the legal implications of these words.

I report here another thread: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-There-is...ehat-niche
Latest Thanks - View all

sweet(2014-05-26 05:32 AM) 
2014-05-26, 05:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-05-26, 06:16 AM by sweet.)
(2014-05-26, 05:24 AM)Jhonny Wrote: Blackhat PPD niches aren't illegal. If you don't force the user that is downloading the content to do the survey(for example you block his computer a.k.a. survey blocker). That's illegal.

They can go away. You should put on your website a page with the terms of the service. If they click the download button they automatically agree with them:

John from CPAGrip said:

Quote:When your site visitor completes a survey, they must receive what you have promised to them. Please provide REAL Content!

- Instead of a fake .EXE on how to get more gold, you can provide an e-book or PDF that explains to the user how to get more gold in the game.

No broken links, no fake promises or misleading content. Do your best to give the user some content!

Avoid the words "h@ck" "paid version for free" and "FREE" on all promotional media content (IE: FileLockers/Content Lockers/Webpages). Our advertisers get very scared when they see this due to the legal implications of these words.

I report here another thread: /Thread-There-is-no-such-thing-as-a-Blackhat-Whitehat-niche

Thanks for the help Smile I'm really trying right now to provide some content.The problem is that if don't rights for the content.Example is that the app I provide isn't mine.Can something be done about that?

2014-05-26, 05:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-05-26, 05:43 AM by Wolfz.)
(2014-05-26, 05:31 AM)sweet Wrote:
(2014-05-26, 05:24 AM)Jhonny Wrote: Blackhat PPD niches aren't illegal. If you don't force the user that is downloading the content to do the survey(for example you block his computer a.k.a. survey blocker). That's illegal.

John from CPAGrip said:

Avoid the words "h@ck" "paid version for free" and "FREE" on all promotional media content (IE: FileLockers/Content Lockers/Webpages). Our advertisers get very scared when they see this due to the legal implications of these words.

I report here another thread: /Thread-There-is-no-such-thing-as-a-Blackhat-Whitehat-niche

Thanks for the help Smile I'm really trying rught now to provide some content.The problem is that if don't rights for the content.Example is that the app I provide isn't mine.Can something be done about that?

No, you will be earning money from the work of others.

''If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.'' - Bruce Lee
2014-05-26, 05:45 AM,
Yeah,if users don't get the amount of coins they wrote in your app,you will go in jail for 2.5months
Latest Thanks - View all

klaatu97(2014-05-30 12:39 AM) 

Cool
2014-05-26, 05:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-05-26, 05:54 AM by Jhonny.)
Search on Google: "How to get iTunes/Google Play codes".

If you are afraid keep it whitehat. Buy some 10 codes and put them in a guide on "how to get coins".

As I said create two pages on your site: "Terms of Service" and "How to download". Even pin submits are free if they unsubscribed from the service. But many people don't know how to unsubscribed from the service...Write how in the "how to download" page...
Latest Thanks - View all

sweet(2014-05-26 06:17 AM) 
2014-05-26, 06:10 AM,
Its 100% legal. Ive done some research
Latest Thanks - View all

sweet(2014-05-26 06:22 AM) 

Referral links only belong in referrals section.
2014-05-26, 06:22 AM,
(2014-05-26, 05:53 AM)Jhonny Wrote: Search on Google: "How to get iTunes/Google Play codes".

If you are afraid keep it whitehat. Buy some 10 codes and put them in a guide on "how to get coins".

As I said create two pages on your site: "Terms of Service" and "How to download". Even pin submits are free if they unsubscribed from the service. But many people don't know how to unsubscribed from the service...Write how in the "how to download" page...
Many thanks for the help Jhonny Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Discord CPA Group Chat Korea 2 204 2017-10-26, 05:43 PM
Last Post: TotalTrue
  What do you get up to outside of CPA Elites? HawkEye 49 1,122 2017-08-15, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Josh_ViceOffers
  Join my discord group for cpa marketers SnackyCPA 2 209 2017-08-12, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Denisdeblois
  Your first mistake into CPA and Internet Marketing CrypticEagle 22 730 2017-08-11, 11:08 AM
Last Post: mistaken12
  Jihadi handed £250,000 in legal aid to Stay in Britain manjeshsingh 8 294 2017-06-18, 11:17 AM
Last Post: zenious

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top