How is it going ? Bryan Here
2015-07-10, 10:57 PM,
Hello everyone this is Bryan nice to meet you all. I am new to CPA in general and CPA Elites, Newbie I must say. I was referred by a friend.

So I hope I find success with CPA Elites, maybe anyone of you guys can guide me where to start on the forum.

Thanks, Bryan
2015-07-10, 11:04 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-07-10, 11:05 PM by Fridge.)
Hello Bryan, welcome to CPA Elites! You've definetely made a wise choice when you joined us, there's tons of information which you can use in order to earn a good amount of money, especially if you choose to upgrade.

If I'd be you I'd start looking in the Tutorials, Downloads & Niches first and then in Follow Along Journeys & Bragging section.
Checking the Journeys&Bragging section might sound odd for you but I can ensure you that there are some really really valuable informations shared by our members out there. Once you make up your mind on what method and traffic source you will use check that section time to time and pay attention to people which have a journey thread and use the same traffic source as you or even the same method, you should find stuff that will help you a lot.

Good luck!
Latest Thanks - View all

Bryan(2015-07-11 12:02 AM) 
2015-07-11, 12:04 AM,
Thanks for the valuable information man, I am gonna try and follow up :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Fridge(2015-07-11 12:19 AM) 

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top