How is everybody?
2014-12-19, 02:55 AM,
Hi everybody! How are you all? Hopefully, something good is happening for you. Yeah. We're all hoping for the best. Of course, some days are better than others. Let's keep the faith. Anything good in your lives today? Please, share any bit.
2014-12-19, 04:40 AM,
hey purseme, welcome to cpaelites mate
here you will find money-making methods for free
take you sit and enjoy bro

A good thing sells itself, a bad one advertises itself
2014-12-19, 05:14 AM,
We're all here about the money ;D
2014-12-19, 05:42 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-12-19, 05:44 AM by MarijuanaXTC.)
Only bad things happen to me. 3 weeks ago my youtube method became shit, 2 weeks ago internet girlfriend left me (I knew her for 2 years).
In addition 2 days ago my most fucked up friend found a girlfriend through internet, but after one day met her in IRL.
I can't live with that, currently I am depressed and have no idea how to not give it up. I know how to earn a lot of money , still got many methods, but the fact that I have no people to talk to is killing me.

For sure I was looking for new people, but they aren't the same and also don't like me. I am type of person that nobody like, don't know what is wrong with me.
2014-12-19, 08:12 AM,
Always be happy as something wonderful is about to happen. Enjoy mate here at cpaelites.
2014-12-19, 07:10 PM,
Well I managed to get my hosting and domain stuff ready. Now I just need to edit my AdWall from Adscendsmedia to make it change according to size. Then, I'll start earning

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top