How important do you think the quality of your landing page is?
2014-10-19, 04:27 PM,
Hey everyone.

At the tail end of 2013 I was making the most I've ever made with CPA. I was hitting ~£2k /mo consistently. I had to focus on other things (recently got a new job, no time for CPA) and since then my earnings have returned to 0.

Since last year I have become significantly better at web design/PHP and I am now far more capable of creating high quality websites. I've made a few so far that many of my friends have told me they look like official websites for games. However, despite the higher quality of my sites, my earnings are pathetic in comparison to my mediocre sites at the end of last year.

My question for you all is: how important do you consider the quality of your landing page to be? Is a dazzling landing page enough to hook visitors or does it take something more?

Thanks!
2014-10-19, 04:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-10-19, 04:31 PM by Vortex.)
Its very important imo, because it has direct influence in your conversion rate = more money. If you have zero traffic though, even HQ landing pages won't get you anywhere.

[Image: BVaWDbv.png]

NEW SKYPE: psyvortex2@outlook.com
2014-10-19, 04:31 PM,
Quality is important always. Nowadays I make landing page that c/with Mobile devices and tablets. I can able to see much improvement in my earnings.

I use Webflow (Bit expensive) bcz i don't have html/css knowledge. They allow us to make responsive landing pages / website for all devices and desktops. also we can hide specific elements on each devices.
2014-10-19, 04:38 PM,
(2014-10-19, 04:27 PM)Vet Wrote: Hey everyone.

At the tail end of 2013 I was making the most I've ever made with CPA. I was hitting ~£2k /mo consistently. I had to focus on other things (recently got a new job, no time for CPA) and since then my earnings have returned to 0.

Since last year I have become significantly better at web design/PHP and I am now far more capable of creating high quality websites. I've made a few so far that many of my friends have told me they look like official websites for games. However, despite the higher quality of my sites, my earnings are pathetic in comparison to my mediocre sites at the end of last year.

My question for you all is: how important do you consider the quality of your landing page to be? Is a dazzling landing page enough to hook visitors or does it take something more?

Thanks!
You are over-thinking here, what matters is what makes you more money. Do AB split tests, and find out which converts the best for your traffic. If it ends up to be a shitty design, so be it. You want to define better converting page as the quality landing page, not better looking landing page design, it maybe, but not always.

You can split your traffic to your 2 landing pages, and funnel the best converting design.

(2014-10-19, 04:30 PM)Vortex Wrote: Its very important imo, because it has direct influence in your conversion rate = more money. If you have zero traffic though, even HQ landing pages won't get you anywhere.

Very true. When it comes to IM, it's all about 2 things, traffic and conversion.
2014-10-19, 04:41 PM,
the quality of the landing page is extremely extremely important. the landing page converts visitors into leads, thats pretty self explanatory isn't it. also, quality doesn't mean tons of features. keep the page clean and simple so that everyone can use it.. :)

[Image: u90z4i6.png]
2014-10-19, 04:55 PM,
The quality of the webpage is very important. People here can see it from their conversions.
From the psychological point of view, the person decides if they like the webpage or not in less then half of second, even if they aren't conscient of this. Which influences a lot their further actions. Just having good content isn't enough.
What I would recommend is doing split testing to see which webpage design works best for you.

Then you say that you have good coding skills, you could sell your design, this way you can earn more money to invest in CPA.

BTW, can you PM me at least one webpage of yours, I could tell you my opinion about it. I don't force you to do it, but I would like to see it.

Sincerely
Rational.

Need to translate something to French? CLICK HERE!

2014-10-19, 08:32 PM,
I agree quality design makes visitors more prone into completing an offer.
2014-10-19, 08:36 PM,
Join in a J/V with someone who can get traffic to your landing page and you will bank hard !

[Image: IZ3OERsyyQ4fwGgXhmOj0Q.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WP landing page upload problem justinmartin 3 43 6 hours ago
Last Post: justinmartin
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 196 Yesterday, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Where to upload my landing pages Gnr993 11 371 2017-12-09, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Nelwyrr
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 387 53,490 2017-12-07, 11:15 PM
Last Post: josephh
  Review my Landing Page / Website YoungArt 8 401 2017-12-05, 04:40 AM
Last Post: EnChanter

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top