How does the whole Facebook advertising work?
2014-06-27, 09:13 AM,
So instead of using youtube people are making a fanpage on facebook and give it alot of likes so people will find it quickly and then they will redirect them to a survey website or something?

I really dont know please explain it.

Nothing
2014-06-27, 10:04 AM,
I wish I can answer your question but I don't understand what you've said.
2014-06-27, 10:16 AM,
(2014-06-27, 10:04 AM)Earner54 Wrote: I wish I can answer your question but I don't understand what you've said.

ok so how do you make money with facebook?

Nothing
2014-06-27, 10:16 AM,
He's asking how FB monetization works.
Essentially what you can do is make a niche related FB fan page, build it up with targeted traffic using tools like FB LeadChef, post daily content that engages users and encourages them to share it (thus building it more) then when you have a very active following and a lot of users, you sprinkle in some links to a landing page, offer, or whatever else. Do not buy Facebook ads, as they do not produce high volumes of active users. Doing it this way can take some time, but can be profitable if you do it right. I suggest you look for other tutorials regarding tools etc to get a more in-depth idea of what needs to be done
2014-06-27, 10:26 AM,
(2014-06-27, 10:16 AM)Jack Daniels Wrote: He's asking how FB monetization works.
Essentially what you can do is make a niche related FB fan page, build it up with targeted traffic using tools like FB LeadChef, post daily content that engages users and encourages them to share it (thus building it more) then when you have a very active following and a lot of users, you sprinkle in some links to a landing page, offer, or whatever else. Do not buy Facebook ads, as they do not produce high volumes of active users. Doing it this way can take some time, but can be profitable if you do it right. I suggest you look for other tutorials regarding tools etc to get a more in-depth idea of what needs to be done

Ok bro thanks for the help. do you monetize via facebook and how much did u make if u do?

Nothing
2014-06-27, 10:31 AM,
(2014-06-27, 10:26 AM)qwertyjustin Wrote:
(2014-06-27, 10:16 AM)Jack Daniels Wrote: He's asking how FB monetization works.

Ok bro thanks for the help. do you monetize via facebook and how much did u make if u do?
I have a fan page I've been building up that isnt quite done yet. I use adf.ly and other sites like that to make a bit of money while its building up (not a lot obviously)
2014-06-27, 10:41 AM,
(2014-06-27, 10:31 AM)Jack Daniels Wrote:
(2014-06-27, 10:26 AM)qwertyjustin Wrote:

I have a fan page I've been building up that isnt quite done yet. I use adf.ly and other sites like that to make a bit of money while its building up (not a lot obviously)

HMm ok bro. You hink it can make you more money then youtube?

Nothing
2014-06-27, 11:23 AM,
dont waste time building a page
if you run an ad you can get 100x the reach you would get from the page for even just $10

NA
2014-06-27, 05:49 PM,
No, that's not true ! Facebook ads are so unfair nowadays.

The best way is to build a Facebook Page with legitim followers who are willing to engage in your posts eveytime. Getting "fake" likes won't just NOT help your page, but it will ruin it also.

Start working on 2,3 facebook pages, and you'll start earning from them in a few months. But if you do a good job in a honest manner to the users, you'll earn.

[Image: banner_468x60.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  any working facebook share or like locker right now? Fierce 5 216 2017-10-17, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Fierce
  Facebook Groups Help ? amara2dmr 2 115 2017-10-16, 08:59 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  Would This Work? [Offer Wall] ThaRealGold 3 333 2017-10-14, 10:56 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  Is Aged PVA Facebook account safe for group posting? puremage111 1 105 2017-10-05, 07:21 PM
Last Post: 8pipes
  Live Streaming on Facebook Dysfunctional 2 150 2017-10-04, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Mr. Tokyo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top