How do you use AWM?
2013-07-22, 10:21 PM,
Hi!

I'm having problems with http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban the last 2 weeks. My CR and EPC is falling down although my traffic is increasing every day.

So I applied for AWM a week ago and they accepted me!

But now I have some questions:
  • Are you using AWM for PPD (fake stuff)?
  • If so, how do you protect your account against ban hammer?
  • Custom content locker like CLP or MCL with fake or blank referal?

Thanks guys for your support.

[Image: banner_486x80_v2.gif]
2013-07-22, 10:26 PM,
1) Yeah you can use it for fake stuff.
2) I'm doing fake stuff for over half a year on AWM and I never received a ban hammer, my friend told me he once received one for people reporting him other to AWM.
3) What's CLP or MCL?
2013-07-22, 10:33 PM,
Thanks for answering.

(2013-07-22, 10:26 PM)inflameous Wrote: 3) What's CLP or MCL?

These are 2 paid content lockers:
Content Lock Pro and Mighty Content Locker
. You can search for this in the BST section of BlackHatWorld.

Are you using the AWM content lock for PPD?

2013-07-22, 10:42 PM,
Though AWM highly discourages and will ban you for monetizing fake or misleading content, people still do it and most of the time, they don't care unless the advertisers start complaining. AWM doesn't have a file locker but they rather have a product locker, which is somewhat different than most CPA networks. I just switched over a small niche I have to AWM's product locker rather than AdNooka's file locker a few days ago. I noticed that the clicks have drastically decreased and leads? Zero. Rather than AdNooka's file locker what got me at least 5 clicks a day with at least one lead per two days.
2013-07-22, 11:20 PM,
(2013-07-22, 10:42 PM)Tiny Hippo Wrote: Though AWM highly discourages and will ban you for monetizing fake or misleading content, people still do it and most of the time, they don't care unless the advertisers start complaining. AWM doesn't have a file locker but they rather have a product locker, which is somewhat different than most CPA networks. I just switched over a small niche I have to AWM's product locker rather than AdNooka's file locker a few days ago. I noticed that the clicks have drastically decreased and leads? Zero. Rather than AdNooka's file locker what got me at least 5 clicks a day with at least one lead per two days.

Thank you for your info. I'm thinking to switch to AWM because I heard they have good CR and EPC.

2013-07-22, 11:31 PM,
Are you using AWM for PPD (fake stuff)? All fake.
If so, how do you protect your account against ban hammer? They will give you a warning if many people report you. I've never heard that someone got banned for using fake content.
Custom content locker like CLP or MCL with fake or blank referal? I'm mainly using AWM's own link locker and sometimes content locker with a custom background. I don't use custom content lockers.

[Image: Cq7OnC1.png]
If You Don’t Build Your Dreams, Someone Will Hire You To Help Build Theirs
2013-07-22, 11:46 PM,
I actually have a real site where users interact and get what they want. And yes, it's a real niche. What I do is load the content locker about 3 minutes in their visiting time.
2013-07-22, 11:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-07-23, 12:03 AM by EndersGame.)
(2013-07-22, 11:23 PM)uwotm8 Wrote: For someone a network has better CR and EPC, for someone other network has better CR and EPC.
To find what fits the best for you , just split test.
Try 1 week with a network, then try with another network and then you can know which network works best for you.

Thank you mate. I think this is the best solution. I will put some of my niches in AWM and see how it goes!

(2013-07-22, 11:31 PM)Nuutero Wrote: Are you using AWM for PPD (fake stuff)? All fake.
If so, how do you protect your account against ban hammer? They will give you a warning if many people report you. I've never heard that someone got banned for using fake content.
Custom content locker like CLP or MCL with fake or blank referal? I'm mainly using AWM's own link locker and sometimes content locker with a custom background. I don't use custom content lockers.

Thanks! And which one works better for you? Link locker or Content locker? (I mean for PPD)

(2013-07-22, 11:46 PM)Doozy Wrote: I actually have a real site where users interact and get what they want. And yes, it's a real niche. What I do is load the content locker about 3 minutes in their visiting time.

Nice twist! Thank u!

2013-07-23, 01:02 AM,
AWM is not a PPD, it's CPA. I use it to promote a single offers, but it can also be used as PPD since they have a link and content locker. I don't suggest you to use a fake niches with AWM because it's a very high chance of getting banned. Their managers are monitoring everything and if they catch you earning money by cheating people they will ban you instantly. This is especially if you're earning a lot of money. Their advertisers are reporting spam traffic and IP addresses to them everyday.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AWM Click 25+ no lead ?? (which good one network) warrensandre25 3 124 2017-08-31, 07:06 AM
Last Post: euforio
  AWM and instagram Hypebeast 12 1,739 2017-01-10, 02:52 AM
Last Post: g3lux
  AWM: MODIFY LOCKER kderow 1 615 2017-01-09, 06:30 AM
Last Post: AdWork Media
  Looking For An AWM Referral Link tabarnak 7 883 2016-11-01, 02:18 PM
Last Post: grenadez
  AWM contentlocker custom background not showing Hypebeast 0 251 2016-03-24, 06:13 AM
Last Post: Hypebeast

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top