How do you trust a stranger in JV?
2014-02-19, 09:29 PM,
Well, i wanted to do JV with couple of project. But problem is i have been burnt before, so have had bad experience.

So my question is, how do you trust your partner, whom you never seen or meet, just a complete stranger. What if your partner do not pay you your share? You promote his site, build links, rank then end of the find out, he is not in your skype anymore.

The people i wanted to be partner with, almost all of them want me to build links and rank for them.

So is there anyway to do it safe? please have your say. thanks

2014-02-19, 09:31 PM,
Work alone if you can't design simple landing page then buy it.
2014-02-19, 10:01 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-19, 10:02 PM by J@bz.)
if you want to secure yourself i would suggest in the JV you to be the one to buy the domain + hosting. If your JV partner ever decides to not pay your share you can easily change the links to yours.... Or if youtube is the only source of traffic i suggest you to be the one with the access to the video and then you can take down the video or change links if the partner decides not to pay you.

I am currently in a JV with a partner who ranks the videos and he only has access to it. So if i don't pay him he will take down the video and i will lose out on rest of the possible earnings. so yeah as i want the rest of the possible earnings i am going to have to pay him.
Latest Thanks - View all

momo14(2014-02-19 10:45 PM) 
2014-02-19, 10:30 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-19, 10:31 PM by Toffyman.)
Hey, your problem is very natural and recurring, almost everyone here thinks the same.
Let's say, the one with whom you JV, will think the same about you. So it is finally in the hands of both the partners about scamming or having faith in each other and working hard.

I am in JV with 2 members on this forum, progress is slow but we are catching up. I have faith in him and he has the same in me.

Final conclusion : It is always up to you. :P

P.S : My best wishes to you for your JV. Even with that knowledge, I would ask to JV with you as I am a website Developer/Designer.
Latest Thanks - View all

momo14(2014-02-19 10:45 PM) 

Trade dota 2 items - PM me
2014-02-20, 01:07 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-20, 01:08 AM by RushingWind.)
Here's what I'd do if I were in your place.

1. Do extensive background research on the user. If it's a newbie on one forum, I'd simply search for identical users on other forums. If no result has been found, I'd drop it like a hot coal. If it's a well known member, I'd ask around for more info.

2. Start small. Many people tend to invest 1000s (I've known people who invested $10k and got cheated). This is not the right way. You have to start small and as you build a mutual trust, build upon it.

3. A JV partner is someone who you need to have known for some time. When I look for JVs I don't go about posting that I am looking for a partner. I mostly consult my IM buddies and ask if anyone is willing to partner up. It's only when they are already engaged that I post for a partner.
Latest Thanks - View all

momo14(2014-02-20 03:45 AM) 
2014-02-20, 01:20 AM,
You can't trust any stranger,people can fuck you up for some $$$.
Better learn everything on your own so you don't depend on anyone's skills.
Latest Thanks - View all

momo14(2014-02-20 03:45 AM) 

Cool
2014-02-20, 01:53 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-20, 01:53 AM by h4ck3d.scumbag.)
When I was earning 5-10 $ daily (1 month ago) I was looking to JV with someone to scale it up, but ... I did not find anyone that I could trust, so I stopped looking and started researching more on my own.

I tried to make something different that I heard other people do, and it worked for me. Now I make 500-800 $ daily, and ... I'm proud of my earnings on my own.
2014-02-20, 02:44 AM,
What is the point of JV in IM after all ? I mean, if you don't have some SEO tool - buy it, they are all mostly cheap, if you can't afford it right now - do something that will bring you small amount of cash so you could buy it. If you can't develop web site for yourself - buy it or learn how to edit a templates, it's easy anyway. If you can't afford yourself a domain and hosting then create few YT videos, put PPD there, get some views, likes, shares etc on social exchange sites and you will earn enough for domain and hosting and so on.
PPD/CPA aren't big investment businesses, so there is no need to do a JV with someone who you never met, if you are working together with your friends where you share the amount of work, then that's good, but it's not a point of this topic.
Big business investments are done with someone who you know for a long time, can trust a lot and know where he lives ( :D ) or with another very reputable company ( never an individual ) but even then you will get together on a meeting so they are still not a strangers.
2014-02-20, 03:17 AM,
Better to build your own house & Live there
2014-02-20, 03:50 AM,
ahh thanks guys, seems like i have to build my own site and work on it.
Latest Thanks - View all

alexparris(2014-02-20 03:53 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  bullshit money fake "GURU" blogs NEVER TRUST THEM! imonambot 12 1,730 2016-10-28, 06:07 PM
Last Post: scenic101
  key factors you would look for in a person that would qualify him as your JV partner? HawkEye 3 405 2014-03-26, 11:16 PM
Last Post: TarmiRicmi
  The life of a stranger who stole a phone Ignore 20 1,128 2013-08-07, 11:18 PM
Last Post: Yashar

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top