How do you organize your daily tasks?
2013-06-05, 12:16 AM,
I need help guys. Your valuable opinions. I suck at organizing my work, I end up doing everything but nothing. It's really frustrating. So if you have any tips, how to deal with the "PPD-YouTube videos deleted-Dammit" cycle, don't hesitate to share.

On some days I just sit in front of my laptop, and no progress. Other days, I am being productive, but a todo, or software or someting that might help? How you do that?
2013-06-05, 12:18 AM,
(2013-06-05, 12:16 AM)Gedeon Wrote: I need help guys. Your valuable opinions. I suck at organizing my work, I end up doing everything but nothing. It's really frustrating. So if you have any tips, how to deal with the "PPD-YouTube videos deleted-Dammit" cycle, don't hesitate to share.

On some days I just sit in front of my laptop, and no progress. Other days, I am being productive, but a todo, or software or someting that might help? How you do that?

Wow. Exact the same here. :x

This really sucks. :(
2013-06-05, 12:20 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-06-05, 12:20 AM by Hyphy.)
(2013-06-05, 12:16 AM)Gedeon Wrote: I need help guys. Your valuable opinions. I suck at organizing my work, I end up doing everything but nothing. It's really frustrating. So if you have any tips, how to deal with the "PPD-YouTube videos deleted-Dammit" cycle, don't hesitate to share.

I have about 3-4 whiteboards hanging above my monitor with what to do for days. My parents make fun of me for it!!

jk

I just have a folder and everything is organized by niches and a txt file in each folder with daily notes on what i've done etc. or I rock the handy dandy notebook.

Wanna get into AWM? Pm me and I'll get you accepted!
2013-06-05, 12:25 AM,
Good for you Hyphy. Maybe share a picture of it :)
Anyways, I suck at time management as well. I get up at 9am, hell tired, go to bad after mindnight. What a life. Disastrous.

The ideas folks!! keep 'em coming :)
2013-06-05, 12:36 AM,
(2013-06-05, 12:25 AM)Gedeon Wrote: Good for you Hyphy. Maybe share a picture of it :)
Anyways, I suck at time management as well. I get up at 9am, hell tired, go to bad after mindnight. What a life. Disastrous.

The ideas folks!! keep 'em coming :)

Those times don't sound too bad... I go to bed at like 5 am
2013-06-05, 12:41 AM,
I have a folder where I save 100% of the information I use and also a 2mx1m whiteboard I use to write down my "to-do" list and write down stuff that pop into my head while brainstorming... I also have a small whiteboard with regular paper size which is for temporary small stuff! Most of the time, while working I also browse for new stuff from time to time and write down the stuff I find on my whiteboard :D

Once I move into my new flat I want to get another whiteboard.. the one I have rightnow is always full T_T

Cheers,
PB3

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2013-06-05, 12:54 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-06-05, 12:56 AM by J@bz.)
Is it about organizing your work or organizing your time??

if organizing work: Folders, Excel for any figures/website/niche lists.

For organizing time get a software which allows you to make a todo list and can set reminders. So for example when its 01:00 it should remind you that you should be making a website. You should finish this before your next reminder. Also use excel/table and try to make a time-table where you set yourself regular work everyday. Follow it everyday and you should soon get in to a habit and wont need a timetable or reminders. Just set a time like work 9-5 on PPD/CPA like a normal Job and the rest of the time and weekends to do whatever you want.
2013-06-05, 01:22 AM,
I just write some stuff down on an notepad, However due work i haven't had much time lately.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2013-06-05, 06:27 AM,
good advaice for everybody..thanks!
2013-06-05, 06:34 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-06-05, 06:36 AM by TheMozak.)
I can call myself organized with PPD/CPA

1.I always note all my emails, passwords, usernames into notebook, not notepad.

- First doing my study stuff and then working. im trying to follow this plan as much as i can.
2.Monday and tuesday are days for work ( setting up landing page, making a video, uploading, boosting, linking etc.)
3.Wednesday and Thursday are free days. Im basicly doing nothing. Checking new stuff about niche. that is it.
4. Rest of the week is HQ planning what to do on Monday and tuesday and planning what niche should i start off. Searching for niches competition etc.

Also, I always bookmark my videos and important websites so I can follow them with ease.

That's it. That is my organization :D

[Image: yLsq4.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How much coffee you drink daily ashpaulzz 28 728 2017-07-02, 03:17 AM
Last Post: Aftab
  Do you shower daily? HawkEye 81 4,536 2014-06-17, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Mr.Kuyukot
  Just Doing Some Daily Reading Silverdot 8 530 2014-03-23, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Silverdot
  How do you organize your sites & cashflow? Gedeon 2 377 2014-01-26, 03:44 AM
Last Post: Calisthenics
  I am planning to organize a group buy? Is it possible? shaven 1 297 2013-10-31, 01:05 PM
Last Post: DutchPride

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top