How do you make animated/hand drawn text videos?
2014-03-11, 10:49 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-11, 10:51 PM by Peakfire.)
How do you make animated text or hand drawn text videos?
I suppose most hand-drawn text videos are made with actual hands, or is there a software for this?
An example would be this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um63OQz3bjo

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried"

My VIP Shares:
How to stop Chrome from blocking PPI installers
How to make advanced, custom messageboxes that match your theme in VB.

PM ME FOR A 99% OFF DISCOUNT ON HOSTWINDS
2014-03-11, 11:04 PM,
if u earning alot..just go to fiverr :P

I see this vid and it cool. My guess is after effect..btw bitcoin is your niche? hehehe
2014-03-11, 11:09 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-11, 11:10 PM by OMGWTFISTHIS.)
You can find tons of these videos, I just can't think of the name of the "style" of videos. http://videohive.net/item/explainer-vide...it/6084061

I assume you'll need to design everything in Photoshop to be able to make it hand drawn, but at least you will be able to produce these 'explanation videos' well. The correct term is on the tip of my tongue, but unfortunately, I can't come up with it. 8|

Here is one that is closer to what you are looking for. I'll bet that the producer of the videos are using Photoshop layer styles to simply apply the "hand drawn" effect directly to ANY flat vector. http://videohive.net/item/handy-animated...it/7056757

Edit: I created a thread for these After Effects Templates, but you will have to find the ones you want. :p Intros! | How to make HIGH quality intros! Make your Youtube videos POP! by OMGWTFISTHIS

[SHARE] CPA Elites Forum Citer Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[SHARE] CPA Elites Link To Post PM Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[Image: D8HZ2ho.png]
"I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb." -Thomas Edison
2014-03-12, 01:49 AM,
(2014-03-11, 11:04 PM)»Wave« Wrote: if u earning alot..just go to fiverr :P

I see this vid and it cool. My guess is after effect..btw bitcoin is your niche? hehehe
My niche is not Bitcoin. I'm trying to make a video for a whitehat niche.
(2014-03-11, 11:09 PM)OMGWTFISTHIS Wrote: You can find tons of these videos, I just can't think of the name of the "style" of videos. /item/explainer-video-toolkit/6084061

I assume you'll need to design everything in Photoshop to be able to make it hand drawn, but at least you will be able to produce these 'explanation videos' well. The correct term is on the tip of my tongue, but unfortunately, I can't come up with it. 8|

Here is one that is closer to what you are looking for. I'll bet that the producer of the videos are using Photoshop layer styles to simply apply the "hand drawn" effect directly to ANY flat vector. /item/handy-animated-promotional-and-explaining-kit/7056757

Edit: I created a thread for these After Effects Templates, but you will have to find the ones you want. :p Intros! | How to make HIGH quality intros! Make your Youtube videos POP! by OMGWTFISTHIS

Thank you. I am going to try after effects, I think plain animated text will do.

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried"

My VIP Shares:
How to stop Chrome from blocking PPI installers
How to make advanced, custom messageboxes that match your theme in VB.

PM ME FOR A 99% OFF DISCOUNT ON HOSTWINDS

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Help] How could I make some fake proof like this? (With website refresh etc.) Murker 0 30 5 hours ago
Last Post: Murker
  How Can I Make A Landing Page With Generator? shervin 3 104 Yesterday, 08:03 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  [JAVA SCRIPT] Need someone to make me an executable!!! CagelessBrain 0 76 2017-10-17, 04:09 AM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  WTF is going on with YOUTUBE no videos rank now? anyone else facing these issues??? Ropilam 5 275 2017-10-12, 04:42 AM
Last Post: ElderWolf
  How to make Money Spamming ?? vincenzot_t 9 293 2017-10-07, 01:14 AM
Last Post: faithalo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top