How do you guys deal with it?
2016-06-21, 08:23 PM,
Hey everyone,

this is my first real thread here on cpaelites. I have been reading a lot and - since you can't make money until you start taking action - I started going through the offers of the major CPA-Networks out there, at least the ones that show the offers without requiring a sign-up.

What I started noticing while researching the offers was that a lot of the offers come off as "scammy". Now don't get me wrong, I know that a lot of what people do is black hat. I read that a lot of people use content-lockers promising some sort of copyrighted video or free stuff and after the survey gets completed they don't reward the user.
But I don't think I'm wrong if I assume that not all CPA is meant to be black hat and that the thought behind it is to actually sell something of some value to people.

This is the problem though. Most of the offers come off as scammy or at least never seem to provide the quality they promise. For example, a network's top offer right now is the "V Tight Gel", which is basically a gel for women that is supposed to make their Vs tighter. Now, while that's quite a claim they make, the promise of a tighter V doesn't seem to be kept in any case. If you look at amazon reviews for the product, for example, you quickly realize that the product doesn't produce the said effect, since the 2 or 3 positive reviews seem to be fake ones and the rest of the reviews is negative. Same goes for most products like "D enlargement cremes" etc. Seriously, if that stuff worked, wouldn't we all run around with a 10-incher?
Then there's other offers like "Get more Whatsapp backgrounds" which pays you like $20 because the person buying the offer gets a monthly subscription. Does anyone really think that background images are worth that much?

I know it's a harsh world we live in and whatever, but I'd actually feel bad promoting such offers, knowing that people wouldn't get something nearly as valuable as they think. I just couldn't be able to do it with this kind of offers.

So, my question is: What do you guys think about this and how do you deal with it?
2016-06-21, 09:05 PM,
What you are talking about is incentive CPA offers. If you want to promote the real offers then signup on non-incentive CPA networks like: Neverblue, Maxbounty, Peerfly or the big old one Clickbank.
In incentive CPA, you are not promoting the offers, you are using offers as a pay gate like Paypal, so people do the surveys then they will get what they want from Us (Not the offers)
2016-06-21, 10:24 PM,
(2016-06-21, 09:05 PM)immart247 Wrote: What you are talking about is incentive CPA offers. If you want to promote the real offers then signup on non-incentive CPA networks like: Neverblue, Maxbounty, Peerfly or the big old one Clickbank.
In incentive CPA, you are not promoting the offers, you are using offers as a pay gate like Paypal, so people do the surveys then they will get what they want from Us (Not the offers)

this is exactly what i was thinking haha !
2016-06-22, 03:45 AM,
(2016-06-21, 09:05 PM)immart247 Wrote: What you are talking about is incentive CPA offers. If you want to promote the real offers then signup on non-incentive CPA networks like: Neverblue, Maxbounty, Peerfly or the big old one Clickbank.

Thanks for your reply. I didn't know about "incentive" and "non-incentive", or at least I didn't know about this difference in terminology. I see what you're saying, but what about the other offers I mentioned, like "size cremes" or the "V tight gel"? Those should be actual offers, not just "incentive" stuff. My problem with those is, as I said, that a lot of products don't seem to work, which makes me feel like I'd be ripping off people.
2016-06-22, 03:53 AM,
(2016-06-22, 03:45 AM)RixxP Wrote:

Thanks for your reply. I didn't know about "incentive" and "non-incentive", or at least I didn't know about this difference in terminology. I see what you're saying, but what about the other offers I mentioned, like "size cremes" or the "V tight gel"? Those should be actual offers, not just "incentive" stuff. My problem with those is, as I said, that a lot of products don't seem to work, which makes me feel like I'd be ripping off people.
I'd say it exactly is ripping off people.
If you don't want to do that, my suggestion would be stay the hell out of CPA and do a regular job; it surely isn't a feel good industry.

[Image: uHBjoo8.gif]
2016-06-22, 04:30 AM,

And this is the reason why all big advertising platforms (Adwords, Facebook, Bing, etc) HATE incentive CPA! It does't even matter if yours stuff are WH, when you put content locker (packed with incentive offers) to them that is big no no..

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2016-06-22, 07:16 AM,
Promoting fake gaming hacks actually makes me feel good about what I do. If someone is intentionally looking to ruin someones game experience just because he/she is frustrated because they are not good at it, then getting burned might make them think twice in the future. Basically, more fake gaming hacks = less cheaters :)
2016-06-22, 09:52 AM,

There is always good and bad products. Normally, the products that need to use CPA are new, they need more customers. Can you say all the products on ebay, amazon, newegg are good? You have the right to choose what product(s) you will promote. Or in case you can't find any, just leave it and find something else that you feel good to promote.
2016-06-22, 10:40 AM,
And also you can see survey offers which tells to submit your Email address. But after you submit your email address you will get into a loop of submits.

Most of the CPA offers are for cheaters, fake game hackers etc

So say no to CPA
2016-06-22, 05:21 PM,
(2016-06-22, 03:53 AM)paradise Wrote:

I'd say it exactly is ripping off people.
If you don't want to do that, my suggestion would be stay the hell out of CPA and do a regular job; it surely isn't a feel good industry.

So this is the harsh truth? So you're telling me you make a living by ripping off people and you're proud of it?
I thought there might be more to CPA. Like, I found a few offers on CB that actually seemed to be legitimate offers, where the "customer" actually gets a product of value that can benefit them.

Also, you say "stay the hell out of CPA and do a regular job". It's not like all of IM is CPA or all of IM means ripping off people. It's not about wanting to be in a "feel good" industry. It's about not wanting to harm people by ripping them off. Also, what about legal consequences?

Last question: If you're so comfortable with it, tell me, would you also become a drug dealer because "it's a tough world and not a feel good industry"?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any German guys? Mix2003_2012 9 284 2017-11-27, 04:22 AM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  What niche should i make for you guys? Enabled 18 402 2017-11-27, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Enabled
  Guys Need Help With Ses PoS3!DoN 2 114 2017-09-01, 10:47 PM
Last Post: PoS3!DoN
  SEO guys please i need help daboov 1 209 2017-07-17, 02:51 PM
Last Post: NickGatzos
  Guys need help in setting up Amazon ses PoS3!DoN 3 222 2017-06-11, 12:27 PM
Last Post: yassiyoh