11th of November 2020 - CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 4th CEO absence in 2020 (for months): Please click [here] to read more!

How do you get traffic if most places don't allow referral links?
2018-07-26, 10:32 AM,
I promote freebie offers and I find it hard to get traffic cause most forums don't allow referral links. Exactly how does one bypass this rule and still get traffic? the only way I can get traffic with a referral link is if the CPA allows you to have custom domain
2018-07-29, 11:26 AM,
You can your own blog \ landing page \ etc. with good content for your audience and put your referral link there.
Instead of marketing your link make a 2 step solution with your link at the end.
That way you will increase the quality of your traffic.
2018-08-01, 02:06 PM,
You can advertise on Facebook or Adwords, using cloaker.
2019-08-28, 04:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 2019-08-28, 08:44 PM by Givenchy.)
(2018-07-26, 10:32 AM)Ruriko Wrote: I promote freebie offers and I find it hard to get traffic cause most forums don't allow referral links. Exactly how does one bypass this rule and still get traffic? the only way I can get traffic with a referral link is if the CPA allows you to have custom domain

Why did you have focused on forums and not for other traffic sources like Social Medias?

You can also get traffic from Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc.

If you will make a pros and cons list you will see that forums aren’t really suitable for CPA.

Now let’s focus for example on Snapchat. Snapchat is the best platform for marketing that exists now in my opinion.

WHY?

Which other social media platform allows you to follow thousands of people every day without getting blocks?

Which other social media platform let you put your links just with a swipe up without getting banned?
On instagram you will need if I remember exactly 10000 followers to get access for putting links in your story to swipe up for your followers.

Which other social media platform give you the possibility not to confirm your email address, just create a fake address that doesn’t exist.

This are just some pros of Snapchat, just ask @CharlieHarper for more tips he is the Snapchat expert here but I think he will agree with this points above ;)

In a nutshell you just need a phone and creativity nothing else.
Don’t put all your eggs on a basket and try other ways that can be good traffic sources too.

Good Luck!