How do you feel if...
2014-12-12, 10:22 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-12-12, 10:25 PM by Josh C..)
This is more a question to the people who have earned a bit more, well im used to earning like $1k a day for a period of more than a couple months

Sometimes my earnings dip below $1k and I see that I didnt earn as much as I wanted
and I just get Aggressive against other people and generally im in a bad mood(without doing it on purpose) I just cant help it and nothing can cheer me up

I mean I got a shitload of money already but its not the money in total I care about its the money per day, as soon thats not how it should be I just get in a super bad mood!
Its basically like playing a game now, I dont give a damn about my total highscore its irrelevant, I just wanna break it over and over and if I cant then I get mad

How do you guys feel if your daily earnings arent as you want them to be?
2014-12-12, 10:34 PM,
Check out where it went wrong and work harder to get back on top
2014-12-12, 11:21 PM,
Ah, now I realize your anger for "crapdroids" sometimes xD
- Yeah it can be very stressful, especially if you work your a55 off that day.

But in the end, if you earn more than you can spend in one day that's just going to push you forward to earn more.
Cheer up mate ;)
2014-12-12, 11:29 PM,
You cant think like that, you had your high earnings when all your stuff ranked fine for some reason for a short period of time. And the competition dont sleep. Using the forum presenting yourself as a high earner with authority created already alot of competition. When nobody would post earning proofs here nobody would do cpa because this make people think it can work.

Is the way really to earn alot of money and work so hard all day long? Invest your ppd money on more solid and automated business models.
2014-12-12, 11:58 PM,
That's what I used to feel too. I was making a stable $200 a day, for two-three months, and when my earnings were lower than that, I got really pissed.
But my friend, if you're making a shit load of money every day, like a thousand dollars each day.. You should really look into opening your store for example, to sell some stuff, which will bring constant earnings as well.

Your eyes are now money hungry, you probably don't care about that green paper that you hold in your hands, it's probably just the numbers that you see on your CPA stats, or whatever else you do. This "game" becomes like an addiction in some time. I suggest you to take a break, go and enjoy your money. You earned it and don't feel bad when spending. The money will come again and again.
2014-12-13, 12:51 AM,
(2014-12-12, 11:21 PM)INsyy Wrote: Ah, now I realize your anger for "crapdroids" sometimes xD
- Yeah it can be very stressful, especially if you work your a55 off that day.

But in the end, if you earn more than you can spend in one day that's just going to push you forward to earn more.
Cheer up mate ;)

Well that crapdroid thing was totally intended :p and im earning fine atm, I just realized after earning well again how I get in a bad mood when I dont earn
2014-12-13, 01:28 AM,
And in the days when you set new records you feel alive and super satisfied. Yes, I've been there and quickly caught myself getting a little angry when I saw my earnings were not as good as they usually are.

What helps me is just being grateful for that I can live my lifestyle without having to work at a regular job. And at the same time it also pushes me to work more as I believe that the only limit is the one you set yourself.
2014-12-13, 01:48 AM,
That gets me too lol! It doesn't even have to be the entire day if like at 11am server time i'm not over a certain amount of money I get super angry and just stop working for the entire day and i don't even want to talk to anyone.
2014-12-13, 02:13 AM,
Yeah making high figures a day is staring to get scary. Just like you, when I have good numbers i'm super happy and everything, but when less good numbers are there boy do I get pissed.

And it's not even about what the values of the $ mean, it's just a numbers game and it's scary as hell.

I'm starting to think making good money online is just like a gambling addiction or something. The more you make, the more you want to make and it litterally never stops.

I feel like in the long term it wont be based on money anymore, but on the numbers that appear on the screen.. Like they mean nothing but video game points.
2014-12-13, 04:06 AM,
(2014-12-13, 01:48 AM)Job Wrote: That gets me too lol! It doesn't even have to be the entire day if like at 11am server time i'm not over a certain amount of money I get super angry and just stop working for the entire day and i don't even want to talk to anyone.

yea man haha

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do you feel about train travelling NeonAffiliate 11 261 2017-09-28, 09:51 PM
Last Post: bratt01
  Serious question.. anyone feel out of place in public places? iBrobot 8 244 2017-07-20, 04:56 PM
Last Post: aruncp
  does anyone have the same dreams and feel you lived them? woodsytol 18 531 2017-04-11, 03:24 AM
Last Post: JustPlainLucas
  Guys should I feel bad paying a VA $3.50 per hour? Elites_Mate 12 656 2017-02-15, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Elites_Mate
  do you every feel bad because of BH CPA niches for the end user? David574 24 3,393 2016-11-09, 03:43 PM
Last Post: omoss20

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top