How do you drive traffic to your CPA website
2016-07-07, 08:15 AM,
I'm new to the CPA scene but I'm thinking Facebook mobile advertising and content discovery networks are the way to go. Some of them, like Outbrain and Taboola don't let you use surveys on your website though.
What do you guys use?
2016-07-13, 06:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-07-13, 06:39 PM by Nargil.)
(2016-07-07, 08:15 AM)n3bco Wrote: I'm new to the CPA scene but I'm thinking Facebook mobile advertising and content discovery networks are the way to go. Some of them, like Outbrain and Taboola don't let you use surveys on your website though.
What do you guys use?

I am half retarded apparently and I can't edit the previous post, so delete it please. However, to the topic:

If you really think that you will be able to drive traffic via Facebook Ads to your CPA affiliate landing page, then you are mistaken. Especially if you are using content locker. They may allow it for a little while, but eventually, you will get a ban on your advertising account and your credit card. People spend tremendous amounts of money for advertising facebook accounts and virtual credit cards and it's almost impossible to find a good provider. So if I were you, I would first create a plan on how to drive a traffic and then think and create a website around it.
2016-09-08, 10:06 AM,
For the past 16+ years, I have been driving traffic to cpa (mostly ppl) offers using purchased data (email). Because I'm building assets that I then own and can market to them over and over at low cost. Compared to what most marketers do, which is to pay for traffic or use some free method, which often produces traffic that's not cost effective or any significant volume.

I buy fresh / vertically targeted data that I know what the users are interested in and that a PPL offer exists that matches their interest.

I generate real-time co-reg that targets specific PPL offers.

I buy aged and domain targeted data. However, this is a bit more complex and required additional tools / resources to do it profitably.

I also get rev-share data, which is data that has $0 upfront cost and then I split the revenue generated from it, with the list owners. I do this with fresh / vertically targeted data and for the best sources, I may test data up to 3 month old.

Keep mind though that I mainly promote PPL (pay per lead...lead generation) offers. This is because there is no credit card / purchase required to complete an offer. All a user has to do is fill out a form, so conversion rates are typically much higher than offers that require a purchase.

I favor offers that have a make, get or save money angle / benefit to them. This is what has typically worked best for me and tends to have the greatest mass appeal. So the potential to produce high volume exists.

Basically I monetize data(email) using PPL offers, because they offer the past of least resistance to generating conversions and converting the data into cash producing assets.

Obviously there is more to it, but it really does work. Everyone that I know that is in the business and knows what they are doing, does 6-7 figures. While that may be a huge range, much comes down to ones ability to scale and effectively manage the infrastructure that comes with scaling.

Anyway, something to think about.
Latest Thanks - View all

jburrtucaz(2016-09-16 11:10 PM) 

17+ Years Exp... Email / CPA marketing - Data Monetization - Lead Generation -> Skype: eMonetize

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 411 2017-12-15, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 9 609 2017-12-14, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Pastorsinot
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 3 106 2017-12-14, 11:26 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 220 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  How To Track WP Blog's Traffic? Aicec 2 100 2017-12-12, 12:32 AM
Last Post: cohzynes

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB