How do you do successful churn and burn sites?
2014-03-05, 06:04 AM,
How do you do your churn and burn sites? I am having hard time ranking them fast enough before they burn.

I am building 20-40k verified links/site but they take around a month or more to get close to the first page and then they get burned to the ground by G.

CHECK OUT MY JOURNEY THREAD!
2014-03-05, 06:10 AM,
Basically just build a shitload of links in short time :)

Cool
2014-03-05, 06:17 AM,
I am doing it - not working, well.. working in the way described in my OP.

2014-03-05, 06:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-03-05, 06:52 AM by ★★★ BotMan ★★★.)
Do you using indexing service to index your links faster ?
2014-03-05, 07:03 AM,
Build Shit load of Links instanlty via instant indexer as well
Latest Thanks - View all

alexparris(2014-03-06 08:43 AM) 
2014-03-05, 08:16 AM,
(2014-03-05, 06:04 AM)Karupoiss Wrote: How do you do your churn and burn sites? I am having hard time ranking them fast enough before they burn.

I am building 20-40k verified links/site but they take around a month or more to get close to the first page and then they get burned to the ground by G.

The reason you are not ranking could be a mixture of things.

What is the competition like? If it is very hard then you may need to throw in social signals aswel

Are you indexing your links? If so what indexer are you using? I myself am using instantlinkindexer and it is working wonders for me

What type of backlinks are you using? The days of hitting a site with a massive scrapebox blast are over. You need diversity in your links (yes this goes for churn n burn sites aswel)

Almost all of my campaigns these days are churn n burn sites/videos and I get around 90% of my sites on the first page, however, now and again I will target a keyword that seems very easy to rank but stays out of the top 500 for months and never ranks. You just never know whats going to happen with google

SEO is easy
2014-03-05, 04:48 PM,
Thanks for the replies. I usually target kw-s that have like PR 0-1 on top ten, mostly under 100 backlinks but some have 10k + (they are done with GSA SER) and the sites in top 10 usually have not the kw in title or in url. I would think this would be pretty easy kw-s.

I build the 20-40k backlinks in the timeframe of 2-7 days and I use indexification. They are mostly everything GSA SER has to offer, except exploits, pingbacks, url shorteners, web 2.0s (with GSA SER the successrate is 0 with those).

2014-03-06, 08:17 AM,
(2014-03-05, 08:16 AM)brs Wrote:
(2014-03-05, 06:04 AM)Karupoiss Wrote: How do you do your churn and burn sites? I am having hard time ranking them fast enough before they burn.

What is the competition like? If it is very hard then you may need to throw in social signals aswel

Are you indexing your links? If so what indexer are you using? I myself am using instantlinkindexer and it is working wonders for me

What type of backlinks are you using? The days of hitting a site with a massive scrapebox blast are over. You need diversity in your links (yes this goes for churn n burn sites aswel)

Almost all of my campaigns these days are churn n burn sites/videos and I get around 90% of my sites on the first page, however, now and again I will target a keyword that seems very easy to rank but stays out of the top 500 for months and never ranks. You just never know whats going to happen with google

Hi, do you still drip feed your links on instantlinkindexer when ranking your videos? Thanks in advance!
2014-03-06, 08:19 AM,
(2014-03-06, 08:17 AM)Shiro Wrote:

Hi, do you still drip feed your links on instantlinkindexer when ranking your videos? Thanks in advance!

I never bother drip feeding when doing churn n burn sites
Latest Thanks - View all

Shiro(2014-03-06 08:22 AM) 

SEO is easy
2014-03-06, 08:24 AM,
(2014-03-06, 08:19 AM)brs Wrote:
(2014-03-06, 08:17 AM)Shiro Wrote:

I never bother drip feeding when doing churn n burn sites

Thank you, sir! One more thing, in ranking your YT videos, do you still consider the PR? I mean, is it okay to have unknown PR backlinks to your videos? Or do you only recommend having PR above 0 or 1? I know in websites, it's very important. But in YT videos, is it still important nowadays? Thanks in advance!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guest Blogging Sites List insomniac 17 963 2017-12-09, 08:14 PM
Last Post: midastou4
  Guest Blogging Sites List insomniac 43 2,237 2017-10-30, 04:07 PM
Last Post: darkerhorse
  Complete SEO Sites List [100% Working] insomniac 106 9,069 2017-09-13, 08:24 AM
Last Post: daica85
  FREE Guest Post Sites - Master List Jackprince501 30 1,041 2017-08-12, 04:22 PM
Last Post: chowdary
  [GET] Free Backlinks Sites / Good for Youtube Rank boboMarley 25 8,322 2017-07-02, 01:52 AM
Last Post: SakamHost

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top