How do you determine if a course is legit?
2014-04-04, 06:19 AM,
hey guys,

So..i dont do CPA specifically but i'm trying to understand internet marketing and apply it to what i actually do with my life, loosely following advice from big wigs in my field. I learned REALLY quickly its a slithery really cut throat business especially for those who are trying to learn. Alot of people are selling fluff courses for crazy amounts of money, and i get so sick of hearing the saaammeee freaakkinn cookie cutter spiel <let me tell you a little about myself><heres whats possible><heres a little taste><heres some testimonials><heres the price><act now and get the discounted price plus this><if youre serious get in now>...nothing but the faces and title really changes. I've genuinely learned more here than any course i bought (Thanks HawkEye) Do you guys ever buy these courses? And if so, how do you determine whether someone is actually legitimately trying to educate you or trying to get as much out of you as they can before you realize its not going to work?

P.S - Don't think i'm cheap, i never have a problem investing in myself..i just don't like wasting my money or more importantly my time.
2014-04-04, 07:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-04-04, 07:00 AM by INsyy.)
Hi mate,

firts of all, no one will ever sell method that works, how stupid you have to be to sell methods that works for you, so instead of making a shitload, you are selling "working" method for a few bucks. That's bullshit and they are just selling crap.

A few years ago, I bought an ebook of some "legit" user, that ebook should contain method(s) on how to successfully rank a YouTube video (at least it said in his sale pitch)
yeah, I received an ebook with - watch now, 3 (three) PowerPoint slides, and it said that we have to put Title, Description and bunch of Tags related to niche we want to rank for.
$15 for that crap - I said never again.

Please be smart and invest that money you intended for "working methods", for domain, hosting, or whatever you need.
This forum have all you need to make money with CPA, I would say, it contains too much :-)

Good luck!
Latest Thanks - View all

primux(2014-04-04 07:30 PM) callmepeige(2014-04-04 07:39 AM) 
2014-04-04, 07:40 AM,
Pretty sure i bought the same ebook ! but youre right thank you very much for your reply.
(2014-04-04, 07:00 AM)INsyy Wrote: Hi mate,

firts of all, no one will ever sell method that works, how stupid you have to be to sell methods that works for you, so instead of making a shitload, you are selling "working" method for a few bucks. That's bullshit and they are just selling crap.

A few years ago, I bought an ebook of some "legit" user, that ebook should contain method(s) on how to successfully rank a YouTube video (at least it said in his sale pitch)
yeah, I received an ebook with - watch now, 3 (three) PowerPoint slides, and it said that we have to put Title, Description and bunch of Tags related to niche we want to rank for.
$15 for that crap - I said never again.

Please be smart and invest that money you intended for "working methods", for domain, hosting, or whatever you need.
This forum have all you need to make money with CPA, I would say, it contains too much :-)

Good luck!
2014-04-04, 07:49 AM,
Over the last years, I found myself buying the "next" shinny things. The one that make it work. All together, I must had spend around 3k for crappy courses.
Latest Thanks - View all

callmepeige(2014-04-04 08:49 AM) 
2014-04-04, 08:43 AM,
(2014-04-04, 06:19 AM)callmepeige Wrote: hey guys,

So..i dont do CPA specifically but i'm trying to understand internet marketing and apply it to what i actually do with my life, loosely following advice from big wigs in my field. I learned REALLY quickly its a slithery really cut throat business especially for those who are trying to learn. Alot of people are selling fluff courses for crazy amounts of money, and i get so sick of hearing the saaammeee freaakkinn cookie cutter spiel <let me tell you a little about myself><heres whats possible><heres a little taste><heres some testimonials><heres the price><act now and get the discounted price plus this><if youre serious get in now>...nothing but the faces and title really changes. I've genuinely learned more here than any course i bought (Thanks HawkEye) Do you guys ever buy these courses? And if so, how do you determine whether someone is actually legitimately trying to educate you or trying to get as much out of you as they can before you realize its not going to work?

P.S - Don't think i'm cheap, i never have a problem investing in myself..i just don't like wasting my money or more importantly my time.

You are already spinning your content without even trying. You seem like a natural.
2014-04-04, 08:51 AM,
I've literally listened to so many damn webinars and sales pitch videos on courses i didnt even have to think about it. I literally want to lick a cactus when i click on a course and it a minute into the video they say "let me tell you why you should buy from me"
(2014-04-04, 08:43 AM)stevenworgle Wrote:
(2014-04-04, 06:19 AM)callmepeige Wrote: hey guys,

You are already spinning your content without even trying. You seem like a natural.
2014-04-04, 12:49 PM,
The first internet marketing forum i stumbled upon was Warriorforum... yeah overloaded with WSOs. I'm now immune to 'money making products'.
Latest Thanks - View all

callmepeige(2014-04-04 07:17 PM) 
2014-04-04, 12:57 PM,
I would say that only one eBook I bought actually was worth my money. That was the eBook that finally brought me here.
Oh yeah, another one worked too but since I was unlucky I couldn't use that method due to a ban wave.

Anyway, yea... The best investment is something which can help you to find an unique niche for yourself. Realizing that there is no "box" what to think within.
Latest Thanks - View all

callmepeige(2014-04-04 07:17 PM) 
2014-04-04, 07:26 PM,
Very True, i appreciate your response.
(2014-04-04, 12:57 PM)TrustWoofer Wrote: I would say that only one eBook I bought actually was worth my money. That was the eBook that finally brought me here.
Oh yeah, another one worked too but since I was unlucky I couldn't use that method due to a ban wave.

Anyway, yea... The best investment is something which can help you to find an unique niche for yourself. Realizing that there is no "box" what to think within.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is this network legit sidhesha 7 467 2017-11-09, 03:55 AM
Last Post: IndeXer
  Is AdsArmy network paying and is legit? akwin 12 1,710 2017-07-15, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Test3r
  Is there a way to make legit money with the gaming niche? Samdz 5 334 2017-07-13, 12:59 AM
Last Post: 8pipes
  Tumblr 162k legit active followers [Monetization Ideas] MrBubbles 5 314 2017-07-06, 02:02 PM
Last Post: jayse4n
  is this legit site to buy from? Fierce 8 1,407 2016-10-04, 08:03 PM
Last Post: lordscarlos

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top