How do they earn like that?!
2015-11-03, 04:12 AM,
Hey guys I am wondering how do those guys in grips chat earn like this?
[Image: snRLsKQ.png]
I saw even 7k a day and 2k a day+, but how do they do that? Does anybody have any ideas? Thanks a lot!

Forever Mirin' .
[Image: n7U75sG.png]

2015-11-03, 05:10 AM,
facebook ads ch niches :) ez
Latest Thanks - View all

skyfallsdown(2015-11-03 08:09 PM) 
2015-11-03, 05:37 AM,
I reached that 7k in one day, it just depends on the method you run.
People who earn like that either have struck some lucky days OR got a whole new method.
When I hit that 7k I found a new method, people ALWAYS claim that it's simple FB ads and that people who earn that high have a huge spend in ads. No need for that if you find new traffic sources or websites to promote on.

Don't worry about how they do it, you will come across such things yourself eventually
Latest Thanks - View all

SiZiF(2015-11-03 06:57 AM) 
2015-11-03, 05:55 AM,
I highly doubt that people can bank thousands from independant websites for ads.... its only a tactic to lead people on a wrong track to keep competition away...

lets say you find a gold mine and people ask you the way to get to it ? you will give them a fake way, simple as that. Big money is on big advertising websites thats it.
2015-11-03, 07:26 AM,
I have been promoting CPA offers using email for 15+ years and it's all about your offers and the traffic. Let me explain.

I heavily promote PPL (pay per lead) offers, this is because there is no credit card required. All a user has to do is fill out a form to get paid. So conversion rates are typically much higher than those that require a sale.

I fave offers that have some financial positioning...have a make, get or save money angle to them. This is what has over all worked best for me. Also, they tend to have the greatest mass appeal, so the potential to produce high volume exists.

There are many good offers that pay $20-$60 each(some higher depending on the vertical) that work well on a front-end campaign. Offers that pay less and even those that require a sale, I will run on the back-end.

For traffic, I acquire fresh/targeted data (email) where I know what the users are interested in and that I know there is a ppl offer that matches their interest. I also generate real-time co-reg that targets specific PPL offers. I also work with some other data that's a bit trickier.

The reason why I acquire data is that I'm building assets that I then own and can then market to over and over at very low cost VS what most marketers do, which is to buy traffic that usually just turns into one-time clicks. So all my advertising dollars goes into data and my ability to generate more and more traffic grows. This is key to being able to consistently produce high dollars days, weeks, months, years!

I always get a small sample and test it when working with a new source, so that I have a good idea of the quality and how long it will take to break-even before spending a bunch of money on volume. This reduces the risk of wasting money on poor data.

All I care about is breaking-even, this just goes back to the fact that I'm acquiring assets and it's not like I'm going to stop sending it once I hit that point. So turning a profit is pretty much inevitable and not a big concern.

Once I do break-even or start turning a profit, I will also test to see how aggressive I can get away with promoting other offers. This is just a matter of watching your stats and backing off if anything starts to become unacceptable.

Obviously there is more to it, but that's a short overview of it. All BS aside the above truly works! Everyone that I know that is in the business and knows what they are doing, does 6-7 figures. While that is a huge range, a lot comes down to how aggressively you scale and your ability to effectively manage the infrastructure that comes with scaling.
Latest Thanks - View all

immart247(2015-11-07 12:51 AM) Exo(2015-11-03 12:33 PM) 

16+ Years Exp... Email / CPA marketing - Data Monetization - Lead Generation
Fresh / Targeted Daily Email Data - Software - Consulting -> Skype: eMonetize
2015-11-03, 12:36 PM,
(2015-11-03, 05:37 AM)Vampirion Wrote: I reached that 7k in one day, it just depends on the method you run.
People who earn like that either have struck some lucky days OR got a whole new method.
When I hit that 7k I found a new method, people ALWAYS claim that it's simple FB ads and that people who earn that high have a huge spend in ads. No need for that if you find new traffic sources or websites to promote on.

Don't worry about how they do it, you will come across such things yourself eventually

Can you By any chance give me some tips about it? How to earn that high? What should I target, what kind of niches to set... Thanks a lot!

emonetize - thanks for long post as well, really interesting

Forever Mirin' .
[Image: n7U75sG.png]

2015-11-03, 02:58 PM,
(2015-11-03, 05:10 AM)alxwanted6k Wrote: facebook ads ch niches :) ez

He doesnt run FB ADs. And he doesnt target CH
Latest Thanks - View all

Vampirion_LKM(2015-11-03 03:11 PM) 

THIS IS HOW I RANK

if you need help PM me :)
2015-11-03, 03:08 PM,
(2015-11-03, 12:36 PM)Exo Wrote:
(2015-11-03, 05:37 AM)Vampirion Wrote: I reached that 7k in one day, it just depends on the method you run.

Can you By any chance give me some tips about it? How to earn that high? What should I target, what kind of niches to set... Thanks a lot!

emonetize - thanks for long post as well, really interesting

Well, like I said. People who reach this high are lucky or found a whole new method.
You could try your luck by hoping to get content go viral on Facebook but that is hard these days.

There is no specific niche or targetting for this, aslong as the audience is big enough, the website I ran about 2 of these big campaigns on has about 2 million page views. So massive traffic is the key.
2015-11-03, 03:23 PM,
I'd like to know how to do this to fix my 100$ MTD ;)
2015-11-03, 04:54 PM,
Sometimes I heard if they earned $1000 they spent $500.

WEBSITE DEVELOPER / GRAPHIC DESIGNER

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there anyway to earn $10 per day? TheWomanILove 15 1,431 2017-09-28, 07:34 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  Need Helping Hand to Earn least 20-30 dollars daily Lord_HarszeL 5 273 2017-07-23, 10:26 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  how much do you earn with adsense? Fierce 6 301 2017-07-15, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Fierce
  How can I earn $1-5 /day sunnota 13 703 2017-07-04, 08:50 AM
Last Post: sunnota
  Need Guidance - How to earn with CPAGrip content locker by driving youtube traffic nfrbd17 1 292 2017-06-03, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Sapnmeet

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top