How do lead corrections work in CPAGrip?
02-12-2017, 05:47 PM
Just curious, how do lead corrections work in CPAGrip? Do they check for bad leads before paying or what? Also, what determines a bad lead?
02-12-2017, 05:47 PM
Hey @wixerzp,

I'm the CPA Elites helper bot. If you're not looking for support go ahead and ignore this post. If you are looking for support here's some helpful resources for you to get started:

- Check out the CPA Elites monster compilation thread: [MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES]

- CPA Elites - CPA marketing video starters course: CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]

- We have an advanced search feature you can use in case you don't get the answers you needed, you can find that here: https://www.cpaelites.com/newsearch.php

Tip - Scroll down and look at the (Elites Related Threads), you might find an answer there.

Thanks
ElitesHelper
[Image: elitesmainheader2016.png]
02-12-2017, 06:36 PM
Personally I never had issues on CPAGrip with that, they are very fair about it :)

It depends on your offers, for e-mail submits if there is a lot of fake submit like false names and that, they might reverse some.
For pin submits if someone unsubscribes instantly or if your overall unsubscribe rate is too high that's also a thing.

and ofc all kind of frauds like doing your own offer, proxies and such.

Also keep in mind it's usually an advertiser decision to do this and then the CPA network just has to follow the order.
That's just logical if it is not worth it for them then they would just make too much loss with not reversing the leads which are bad in the way I've mentioned above.

Do you currently have any issue with this?

[Image: tQS4wXc.gif]
02-12-2017, 07:48 PM
(02-12-2017 06:36 PM)Draguny Wrote:  Personally I never had issues on CPAGrip with that, they are very fair about it :)

It depends on your offers, for e-mail submits if there is a lot of fake submit like false names and that, they might reverse some.
For pin submits if someone unsubscribes instantly or if your overall unsubscribe rate is too high that's also a thing.

and ofc all kind of frauds like doing your own offer, proxies and such.

Also keep in mind it's usually an advertiser decision to do this and then the CPA network just has to follow the order.
That's just logical if it is not worth it for them then they would just make too much loss with not reversing the leads which are bad in the way I've mentioned above.

Do you currently have any issue with this?

Thanks for the info.

No, I don't really have issues with reversals now, but I used to. A while ago $150 worth of my leads got reversed, and 2 months ago I lost $50.
02-12-2017, 08:01 PM
(02-12-2017 07:48 PM)wixerzp Wrote:  No, I don't really have issues with reversals now, but I used to. A while ago $150 worth of my leads got reversed, and 2 months ago I lost $50.

Then I suggest you to hide your traffic a bit more, with a custom content locker (external) and some referral hiding.

A team member had similar problems, too. He was accused to use proxies, but none were used. So he researched every tracking ID manually and couldn't find any proxy server.

After using an external locker to hide the landing page sources everything was fine.

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue -> https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-3-to-5-...US-revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
02-13-2017, 10:30 AM
@CharlieHarper I can't pm, but I'd like to get in contact. Skype?
02-14-2017, 12:31 AM
(02-13-2017 10:30 AM)Raeynes Wrote:  @CharlieHarper I can't pm, but I'd like to get in contact. Skype?

Okay, I sent you my Skype ID via PM.

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue -> https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-3-to-5-...US-revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
02-16-2017, 03:11 AM
I have never faced such issues with cpagrip, what offers are you promoting?
02-17-2017, 02:02 AM
They might verify if the leads are real or not, what offers do you promote?
02-17-2017, 10:57 PM
Suppose if you are completing your own offers, or the registration/installation or any other offers is fake or poor quality then CPA networks refund money to the advertisement and reverse your revenue.

Share This:

Elites Related Threads
Thread: Author Views: Last Post
Does Popads.net traffic convert with CPAGrip ? Tarek77 421 Today 11:42 AM
Last Post: ropebin
How to work with Newbidder Tracker Seomatik 61 06-18-2017 10:58 AM
Last Post: cohzynes
CPAGrip conversion and offers COBNET 199 06-15-2017 03:52 AM
Last Post: COBNET
YouTube & Cpagrip Link Locker amara2dmr 332 06-11-2017 12:42 PM
Last Post: mugilmoli
Problem with CPAGRIP offer and Propel Media exmajesty 158 06-08-2017 10:54 AM