How do Viral Referral Scripts work?
2014-02-13, 08:50 AM,
I know this is a really newbie question to those of you with experience but i just want to understand. From what i understand the person visits site for some reason, in order to get whatever theyre looking for, they get a custom link and have to send it to however many people who have to click on it to count and after so many they get whatever theyre after but ive read it leads to a CPA link usually. Is that right?

Does the custom link they get lead back to site they were on or can it lead to a different site?

When theyre done does it have to lead to a CPA offer or can it lead anywhere?
2014-02-13, 08:55 AM,
If you visit onenight.com and it says to access our content you need to send 5 people here using this custom link onenight.com/ref.php?id=callmepeige (callmepeige being a unique number usually).

Then you can't go any further than that page until 5 other unique IP addresses have gone to your custom/unique web page.

When they visit the say they may be interested in the content too and decide to share their own (not your) custom link with 5 people.. and so on... (It can repeat "forever")

Once 5 people have visited your custom link you are then redirected to whatever page the admin has programmed in, whether that be fbi.gov or onenight.com/unlockedcontent.html

unlockedcontent.html could be your CPA widget or whatever you wish to put. :)
So what happens now is we have a ton of people sharing the link to gain access, when they gain access (by inviting 5 friends) they are then shown the CPA widget (which all of their friends will see too) === $PROFIT.
I hope that makes sense.
2014-02-13, 08:59 AM,
(2014-02-13, 08:55 AM)Supernova Wrote: If you visit onenight.com and it says to access our content you need to send 5 people here using this custom link onenight.com/ref.php?id=callmepeige (callmepeige being a unique number usually).

Then you can't go any further than that page until 5 other unique IP addresses have gone to your custom/unique web page.

When they visit the say they may be interested in the content too and decide to share their own (not your) custom link with 5 people.. and so on... (It can repeat "forever")

Once 5 people have visited your custom link you are then redirected to whatever page the admin has programmed in, whether that be fbi.gov or onenight.com/unlockedcontent.html

unlockedcontent.html could be your CPA widget or whatever you wish to put. :)
So what happens now is we have a ton of people sharing the link to gain access, when they gain access (by inviting 5 friends) they are then shown the CPA widget (which all of their friends will see too) === $PROFIT.
I hope that makes sense.

Got it! Thank you very much, dope name by the way.
Latest Thanks - View all

Supernova(2014-02-13 09:02 AM) 
2014-02-13, 09:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-02-13, 09:02 AM by Supernova.)
Haha!
No problem bro.

If there is anything else I can help you with just holla!
2014-02-18, 12:38 AM,
now we need a sample script. :D I think this needs a mysql db, am i right?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would This Work? [Offer Wall] ThaRealGold 3 379 2017-10-14, 10:56 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  There is CPA network that i can work with adult niches ? skizer 10 369 2017-09-11, 08:37 PM
Last Post: ElitesCPABoss
  Does GramDominator work? Nebojsha1337 3 157 2017-09-04, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Jamberry
  Any forum posters that work? zigson 4 248 2017-07-04, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Zzbey
  [YOUTUBE[ Does Boosting Work on Older Videos? blunt 6 502 2017-06-30, 02:34 AM
Last Post: georgeh

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top