How do I start with no investment?
2015-01-21, 03:25 AM,
Hi,

well, i've reading a lot about this and as far as i know some people suggest to get a domain and a host. That's the best way to start. However i don't have money to invest in a host and a domain. Not yet. So i would like to know if there is a method that can provide me 5$ or so per day, or even per week. I would invest that money to get a domain and a hosting

Thanks in advance :).
2015-01-21, 03:27 AM,
You can start with some free hosting and a subdomain, e. g. blogger.com, wordpress.com, weebly.com etc.

This place is intentionally left blank.
2015-01-21, 03:50 AM,
Just search around the forum and you should find some good methods which can earn you $5 or more a day!
2015-01-21, 03:51 AM,
do you know some basics about making money online?
you can use free blogspot domain, put some articles, put adsense or cpa offers , join facebook groups + pinterest groups spam a little bit and you can make 5$ a day easily

[Image: 524998837.png]
2015-01-21, 12:04 PM,
Blogger + spamming in comments (facebook/youtube)

Over 30-40% Convertion Rate on OGads. Oldest video service for game-hacks EVERYWHERE, vouched by people who succeeded on CPA using Youtube and SEO.

Click here and get a video that CONVERTS YOUR TRAFFIC INTO LEADS

2015-01-21, 02:08 PM,
PPD + youtube. i got only 10 videos up which brings me around 3 $ a day.. good luck
2015-01-22, 02:11 AM,
You can use our link locker or a PPD site if you do not have hosting or a domain.

There are plenty of free traffic sources available online. Youtube, Instagram, Yahoo Answers etc.
2015-01-22, 03:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-22, 03:46 AM by AdludumIbrahim.)
There's a similar thread that ties closely to your question:
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Investment-Method

It's important for you to do some research first on the subject that you're trying to get into. Once you do that you should be able to see how others are presenting their content to their audience and how they're making it convert/sell. You might find certain folks on blog sites doing exactly what you were interested in. You might find people on social media having a spin of their own to it. The beauty of internet is that you're literally able to observe and learn from other people's experiences simply by seeing how their content is doing and to what areas it is reaching out to.

Pay attention to things such as: How are they writing their content? What type of people are interacting with the content and how are they interacting? What are the responses? Where and how did YOU found out about the user's content in the first place? Trace the steps.

You kind of start following things through, you can compare this to a cord laying on the ground that's leading towards certain piece of hardware. You just take that cord in your hands and you start following it through. Same mechanics here, you start to follow the content. So by doing this alone you can start seeing a method at work. Then you apply it, you try to reproduce the results. Obviously you might not know the entire ins and outs of the method in the beginning but the information that you've been able to observe, will give you a great start. During your process you'll also see ways on how you can improve your method.

So a good start would be just to see how others are doing it at the moment in the area/niche that you are trying to get into and then try to reproduce the effect yourself. You really don't have to feel like you have to re-invent the wheel.

I could tell you that you can use blogger, wordpress.com, twitter, facebook and all that jazz but that won't really do you that much. In the end it will depend on the approach you take; your method of approach on all these different platforms; how you utilize those platforms to your advantage. When you're going through the process of discovery, you'll learn a lot of things that can be used to build other things in the future, just by the foundation of knowledge that you've gathered through that act of participation alone:

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

You can start sculpting your method of approach just by observing how others do it, like I mentioned above :). Follow this path and I can tell you that you'll soon have a clear plan and vision of your execution. Then it's just a matter of getting to it, get your mind fully absorbed into the participation of your work and actively start working on it. Open up your ears and eyes during that entire process, look from different perspectives on what you're doing, seeing and learning. This allows you to clear any type of fog from your path so that you can continuously progress.

Hope this helps. Good luck!
Latest Thanks - View all

destiny611(2015-01-23 03:08 AM) Gabriel88(2015-01-22 09:39 PM) DrKent(2015-01-22 07:11 AM) 
2015-01-22, 05:07 AM,
try pay per install, it's really easy money to start with :)
2015-01-22, 06:44 AM,
You can use blogger as a landing page and the set and forget method on Youtube.

Probably the best method without an investment, investing just $1 or $2 can make a huge profit in cpa. Funny how even the smallest amount of investment can change everything.

Anyhow, best of luck!

Want GSA SER to start making POWERFUL links FAST? Like these results I'm getting below?

[Image: pYgbKa4.png]

Then Check out my GSA Verified Link List Here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Want to start with Snapchat, Any tips? killerscript 11 505 2017-11-05, 01:26 AM
Last Post: ruskiczoug
  How can I start earning Ervinaso 0 75 2017-10-24, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Ervinaso
  How do i start cpa? [Ready] ndani7 4 199 2017-09-09, 12:50 AM
Last Post: grenadez
  best way to start with 50$$ ashrafaf 12 454 2017-09-08, 04:50 PM
Last Post: SonarClick
  Where to start? Zakenman 4 140 2017-09-05, 02:39 AM
Last Post: HeAdWi9H

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB