How can There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. affect you?
2014-01-11, 08:58 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-11, 09:04 AM by Earner54.)
Pretty simple question.
If you have a website that is ranked, .com, aged, and is making some decent daily income.

If someone submits your website as fake content or something similar are you automatically penalized of google? It's not fair at all because that site is noting but mere bullshit. I've seen legit websites not even related to ppd/cpa on that list and it seems like the owner is abusing it to his advantage.

I don't feel like working and most importantly investing into websites that when ranked will just disappear after someone add's it to their database.

As a community I think we should at least try to take action on this by posting our reviews and righting various articles about how the owners actually abuse it.
2014-01-11, 09:53 AM,
I doubt that, the internet would be clean by now if he can just take out any website that he wishes too. New websites and videos popping out every minute, he can't cope up. I see the owner have adsense ads on the site..... any victim could click bomb for revenge. I'm just saying.....

Consistency is my key!
2014-01-11, 09:53 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-11, 09:54 AM by Earner54.)
(2014-01-11, 09:53 AM)jdpreacher Wrote: I doubt that, the internet would be clean by now if he can just take out any website that he wishes too. New websites and videos popping out every minute, he can't cope up. I see the owner have adsense ads on the site..... any victim could click bomb for revenge. I'm just saying.....
I guess thats true, Don't see it being active if he's not monetizing it.
2014-01-11, 02:23 PM,
People who downloaded and take surveys won't bother to report the site to There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. , they don't even know There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. . Competitors are the one doing it.
Latest Thanks - View all

Brandon Fury(2014-01-11 10:51 PM) 
2014-01-11, 02:26 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-11, 02:26 PM by Lemonzer.)
If you do whitehat niche you should be 90% safe from There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. .
What does the owner feel if someone make a click bomb to his adsense .. Grin GrinGrin Grin Grin Grin
2014-01-11, 09:41 PM,
(2014-01-11, 02:23 PM)tbpi007 Wrote: People who downloaded and take surveys won't bother to report the site to There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. , they don't even know There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. . Competitors are the one doing it.

Yes, I don't think no one would care about the There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. blacklist and id your on it. My question is, does this affect rankings. I remember recalling some other web reputation services uses their database.
2014-01-11, 10:51 PM,
It doesn't affect your ranking.

The guy that owns this site will report your site to your hosting and it will probably end up suspended if you have any blackhat content.
2014-01-12, 03:08 AM,
The #1 problem (besides the fact he'll take down your websites directly) is that the fuck also takes down Youtube videos. Invest $50 into one video, gone. Invest $100 into two videos, gone. Invest $1,000 into 20 videos, gone.

[SHARE] CPA Elites Forum Citer Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[SHARE] CPA Elites Link To Post PM Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[Image: D8HZ2ho.png]
"I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb." -Thomas Edison

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Is The Best CPA Company For Me? shervin 6 117 1 hour ago
Last Post: George_AdCombo
  Alexander Bachmann: admitad share in Russian CPA is 70% alex_admitad 4 165 3 hours ago
Last Post: alex_admitad
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 2 108 Today, 12:37 AM
Last Post: vegetajgd
  What is offer wall in CPA Networks? Captain Obvious 5 641 2017-10-14, 10:58 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  CPA Grip offer wall spaceboos 3 952 2017-10-14, 08:34 AM
Last Post: lisabarry

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top