How can some BH niche stay up for so long..
2014-05-03, 02:38 AM,
Dunno what's happening lately.. but i've used the unlisted method / boost views and likes from QQtube and my videos get taken down fairly quickly.. less than day on a really high competition niche..

I boosted some videos too on a low competition niche with unlisted method and they didn't get banned..

So you guys think it's all about getting flagged or the fact that I boost with QQtube can get me banned too?

Also, when Youtube bans an account does it ban all the active accounts you have.. for me let's say I had 4 accounts well they all got banned at the same time which clearly sucks..

How can the same BH video as me stay up for a couple months when mine get taken down so quickly.. would love some input on that thanks!
Latest Thanks - View all

LB'Decoy(2014-05-03 03:03 AM) 
2014-05-03, 03:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-05-03, 03:08 AM by LB'Decoy.)
I had the same problem, the reason is because the niche has a high competition, and they will flag your video real quick, as i tried and tried alot i don't think its cause of the unlisted method.
I uploaded a video on a high competitive niche and it was removed in 17 minutes lol
i counted these minutes by myself hahaha
and yes YT will mass ban you if one of your channels/videos gets flagged if you logged in / added other accounts beside that channel that got flagged

my best advice to you, is to use "Firefox" and only login in one account and if you wanna login on other accounts and your channel is not banned yet, use Firefox again but clear the cookies and the cache by pressing
CTRL+SHIFT+Delete

Quote me for any other questions :)
GoodLuck!

If You Think That Any Of The Staff Team Is Using Their Privileges In A Wrong Manner
You Can Always Contact The Admin → HawkEye
2014-05-03, 03:30 AM,
(2014-05-03, 02:38 AM)Goldenjo Wrote: my videos get taken down fairly quickly.. less than day on a really high competition niche..

I boosted some videos too on a low competition niche with unlisted method and they didn't get banned..
2014-05-03, 03:56 AM,
(2014-05-03, 03:30 AM)lancerimpact Wrote:
(2014-05-03, 02:38 AM)Goldenjo Wrote: my videos get taken down fairly quickly.. less than day on a really high competition niche..

Thanks for the zoom but that didn't answer my main question : Why are some of the videos in that niche up for a couple month when they're total fake bs too?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should i buy 1 domain for each sub-niche or 1 domain for the same niche? kazurengan 6 156 2 minutes ago
Last Post: kazurengan
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 407 2017-12-15, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  Best blogging platform for gaming niche? EthanTaylor 5 227 2017-12-03, 12:29 AM
Last Post: smith21
  [Question] [help]where i can find long lasting proxies ? kalia420 2 83 2017-11-29, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Nem
  Do you ever get PIN SUBMITS from FREE FOLLOWERS niche? Mesina 5 374 2017-11-27, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Samarbete

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top