How can i rip this site ?
2013-08-22, 11:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-08-22, 11:35 PM by TarmiRicmi.)
Hey guys how can i rip this sites design : http://huehuehue.hue
I tried via HTTml track website copier but when i upload only background shows... Any help ?

I am not going to be outworked. Period. You might have a lot more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me. You might be all of those things...but if we get on the treadmill together-there are two points: you're acquiring off first or I'm gonna die. It's seriously that simple.
2013-08-22, 11:29 PM,
Shouldn't be hard to rip at all.. I think the browser save function will do fine on this website.
Latest Thanks - View all

TarmiRicmi(2013-08-22 11:35 PM) 
2013-08-22, 11:35 PM,
I done it like that and it worked, thanks.

I am not going to be outworked. Period. You might have a lot more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me. You might be all of those things...but if we get on the treadmill together-there are two points: you're acquiring off first or I'm gonna die. It's seriously that simple.
2013-08-22, 11:49 PM,
Forum section: Webmaster and Design Ideas and you come to ask how can you rip someone's hard work.

Seriously guys, why are you even doing IM when you don't know how to make simple website or even video.
Yes, it's easier to rip other websites, videos, etc. and make "Big" money with them (sure you will) but don't cry when "your" websites or videos got taken down.

Make you own sh** if you want to make big $$.

It's not about you alone Milijas, I'm speaking in general.
Latest Thanks - View all

Removed(2013-08-23 12:19 AM) 
2013-08-23, 07:17 AM,
(2013-08-22, 11:49 PM)INsyy Wrote: Forum section: Webmaster and Design Ideas and you come to ask how can you rip someone's hard work.

Seriously guys, why are you even doing IM when you don't know how to make simple website or even video.
Yes, it's easier to rip other websites, videos, etc. and make "Big" money with them (sure you will) but don't cry when "your" websites or videos got taken down.

Make you own sh** if you want to make big $$.

It's not about you alone Milijas, I'm speaking in general.

Well that is normal to me as im in this for 2 years and my work got ripped too much times and what can You do ? Deal with it, i just wanted to see how could i do it because i had some troubles with it. And just as information the website i wanted to rip design already ripped design from official game website so yeah. And i do this, im making my own blogs for every niche i just wanted to know this so i learn something. Peace

2013-08-23, 07:19 AM,
If you want, I can still rip the site for you.
Latest Thanks - View all

TarmiRicmi(2013-08-23 07:24 AM) 
2013-08-23, 07:24 AM,
I done that, thanks for offering Your help sky :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HELP NEEDED] Embedding P*rn videos to my adult WordPress Site nudes 15 1,976 2017-06-16, 02:09 PM
Last Post: tropicallad
  How to know if my Site was sandboxed or penalized? User 6 1,474 2016-11-03, 06:33 PM
Last Post: DarkFist
  Site problem Mesmero44 3 932 2016-04-26, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Eion
  How can i make "torrent" site like that one? honeydew 5 1,342 2016-03-14, 04:27 AM
Last Post: TheDutchLegend
  HELP!!! Can't login at my wordpress site. Mark366 15 1,056 2015-11-18, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Mark366

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top