How can I rank my blogger landing page???
2014-10-19, 12:47 PM,
hi guys... the title told what i need ...

i hv made some Landing page with blogger.. but the traffic is too low and i know where is my problem... Cause i can not rank my site..

need some basic instruction.. would you please help me out .. :)

UNLIMITED GMAIL AND FB ID SELL
2014-10-19, 12:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-10-19, 12:55 PM by CapsLuck.)
If you are about to use that site you have for life, then better have your own hosting site. Because if you are still under blogger or any Google's services they still have the power to delete/suspend your blogsite anytime they want.

Big G doesn't want over delivery of backlinks, or any other misuse of their services, so better not focus on that site too much, build some backlinks will do. Like posting your naked URL to some authority sites, that serves as a manual backlinking if you don't have tools to get backlinks fast. Then after you have enough earnings to move to your own hosted site, that will be the perfect time to do whatever you want to rank it. No limits, :) But always remember that ranking sites do have a lot of factors which you need to consider.

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

[Image: addskype.png?u=iSaganiCPA&c=purple]
--------------
2014-10-19, 01:55 PM,
(2014-10-19, 12:52 PM)iSagani Wrote: If you are about to use that site you have for life, then better have your own hosting site. Because if you are still under blogger or any Google's services they still have the power to delete/suspend your blogsite anytime they want.

Big G doesn't want over delivery of backlinks, or any other misuse of their services, so better not focus on that site too much, build some backlinks will do. Like posting your naked URL to some authority sites, that serves as a manual backlinking if you don't have tools to get backlinks fast. Then after you have enough earnings to move to your own hosted site, that will be the perfect time to do whatever you want to rank it. No limits, :) But always remember that ranking sites do have a lot of factors which you need to consider.

ok... do you think?? i can use for site for gaming niche ??
freegamesnsoft[dot]com

UNLIMITED GMAIL AND FB ID SELL
2014-10-19, 01:58 PM,
If this is not handled by Google Services then yes you can :) Try to avoid any site providers if you are looking for a long term site, as they have the power to bring your site down. :)

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

[Image: addskype.png?u=iSaganiCPA&c=purple]
--------------
2014-10-19, 04:19 PM,
(2014-10-19, 12:47 PM)anuchowdhury Wrote: hi guys... the title told what i need ...

i hv made some Landing page with blogger.. but the traffic is too low and i know where is my problem... Cause i can not rank my site..

need some basic instruction.. would you please help me out .. :)

Search for seo methods here, find one that's been working, and stick to that method until you discovered something, then you improved. When you have done this, come back with a more specific question.
2014-10-19, 04:22 PM,
You can use Churn and Burn for parasite pages, but be careful I would use wordpress over blogspot because they don't get removed as often.

[Image: BVaWDbv.png]

NEW SKYPE: psyvortex2@outlook.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying HR views, does it still rank videos? f1rew1re 5 264 Yesterday, 12:55 AM
Last Post: CheersFile
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 388 53,833 2017-12-14, 01:18 AM
Last Post: OGAds
  WP landing page upload problem justinmartin 3 90 2017-12-13, 01:59 AM
Last Post: justinmartin
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 218 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Where to upload my landing pages Gnr993 11 388 2017-12-09, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Nelwyrr

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top