How can I improve my landing page?
2015-02-03, 01:33 AM,
So I've been using a basic landing page I've coded myself. I've used it for around 4 - 5 months now and I feel like I should improve on it. I'm in the fake game hacks niche (for example: fake RP-generator for League of Legends). All traffic comes from Youtube. Here are the statistics:

Clicks: 6414
Leads: 443
Earnings: $576.19
EPC: $0.09
CTR: 6.91%

This is the landing page design I'm using:
i58.tinypic.com/s6ji9s.png

What could I improve? And do you know any templates which I could use instead? Also is there any way I can split test landing pages in Adwork Media?
2015-02-03, 01:50 AM,
For a blackhat niche its already a decent ctr but ofcourse it can still be boosted
2015-02-03, 02:19 AM,
(2015-02-03, 01:33 AM)schaakspeler Wrote: What could I improve? And do you know any templates which I could use instead?

I don't know if your design is responsive, but I think the width of the page is a bit too high. In this case a mobile/tablet user would have to scroll too much or the explanation (now on the left side) would be placed above the input form, not on the left side of it.

Additionally I don't like the scrollbar in your iframe (?). This seems like a blocker to me.

And only after the third view of your page I found the "Username" field on top of your iframe. This field has to be optimized.

Quote:Also is there any way I can split test landing pages in Adwork Media?

You could use PHP or JavaScript for this, I recommend PHP with a split test based on the IP address and user agent instead of cookies.

This place is intentionally left blank.
2015-02-03, 05:24 PM,
(2015-02-03, 02:19 AM)BlackHatSEO Wrote:
(2015-02-03, 01:33 AM)schaakspeler Wrote: What could I improve? And do you know any templates which I could use instead?

I don't know if your design is responsive, but I think the width of the page is a bit too high. In this case a mobile/tablet user would have to scroll too much or the explanation (now on the left side) would be placed above the input form, not on the left side of it.

Additionally I don't like the scrollbar in your iframe (?). This seems like a blocker to me.

And only after the third view of your page I found the "Username" field on top of your iframe. This field has to be optimized.

Quote:Also is there any way I can split test landing pages in Adwork Media?

You could use PHP or JavaScript for this, I recommend PHP with a split test based on the IP address and user agent instead of cookies.

My page isn't responsive, but just tested it on my really tiny smartphone (only 4") and the explanation was still next to the offers.

I'm using the offerwall from AdworkMedia, removing the scrollbar by making the iframe super long, would still create a scrollbar for the whole page, this looked like the cleanest option to me. How would you change it?

The username field is indeed a problem, I tried to make it stand out a little more, is this an improvement?

oi58.tinypic.com/aep6cg.jpg

Thanks for your really helpfull advice :)
2015-02-03, 06:24 PM,
(2015-02-03, 05:24 PM)schaakspeler Wrote: My page isn't responsive, but just tested it on my really tiny smartphone (only 4") and the explanation was still next to the offers.

Okay, that's fine then.

Quote:I'm using the offerwall from AdworkMedia, removing the scrollbar by making the iframe super long, would still create a scrollbar for the whole page, this looked like the cleanest option to me. How would you change it?

Scrollbars at mobile phones and tablets are always a conversion killer, out of my experience. So maybe you should display the offers directly, instead of using the offer wall?

Quote:The username field is indeed a problem, I tried to make it stand out a little more, is this an improvement?

That's much better than before.

2015-02-03, 06:38 PM,
(2015-02-03, 06:24 PM)BlackHatSEO Wrote:
(2015-02-03, 05:24 PM)schaakspeler Wrote: My page isn't responsive, but just tested it on my really tiny smartphone (only 4") and the explanation was still next to the offers.

Okay, that's fine then.

Quote:I'm using the offerwall from AdworkMedia, removing the scrollbar by making the iframe super long, would still create a scrollbar for the whole page, this looked like the cleanest option to me. How would you change it?

Scrollbars at mobile phones and tablets are always a conversion killer, out of my experience. So maybe you should display the offers directly, instead of using the offer wall?

Quote:The username field is indeed a problem, I tried to make it stand out a little more, is this an improvement?

That's much better than before.

Thanks for the advice! Well on my smartphone it didn't show the scrollbar, it was just a really long list of offers. I suppose AdWorkMedia automtically removes the scrollbar from their offerwal when the website is viewed on a mobile device.
2015-02-04, 01:17 PM,
(2015-02-04, 11:09 AM)Cinderella Wrote: getapersonalizedgift

Without knowing the full URL nothing would happen.

Why don't you open your own feedback thread for asking this?

2015-02-04, 09:03 PM,
I would suggest a responsive one and add just some home, FAQ, contact etc. tabs just to boost the users convince more. Do not neglect mobile or smartphone users.
2015-02-05, 03:56 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-02-05, 03:56 AM by Cinderella.)
Thank you :) I appreciate your kindness

Can I post my site here? I don't want to get into trouble
2015-02-05, 04:01 AM,
(2015-02-05, 03:56 AM)Cinderella Wrote: Can I post my site here? I don't want to get into trouble

Yes, of couse, but you should use the "spoiler" tag for this, like here:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 365 48,434 2017-10-17, 08:29 AM
Last Post: OGAds
  landing page/prelander question Hypebeast 3 170 2017-10-12, 11:17 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  GOT Landing Page CagelessBrain 8 193 2017-10-11, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Mr. Tokyo
  Hello. I need help with a landing page. V4P0RW4V3 2 160 2017-10-11, 09:04 AM
Last Post: lizha11
  How To Detect get Script In Landing Page 5light 3 143 2017-10-05, 04:04 AM
Last Post: LB'Decoy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB