How can I Start Making Money From CPAgrip?
2017-02-28, 04:10 AM,
Hi,

I just join CPAgrip for starting to learn and earn doing CPA marketing. I have no amount to invest and no past experienced. Is there anyone who can help to earn my first dollar on the internet? Please suggest me how can I start earning from CPA. My goal is making $5 per day only as a newbie.

Thanks
2017-02-28, 06:05 AM,
You can achieve $5 or more per day just by spamming YT with comments. Just check few CPA bh videos on YT and see how others do that (mostly with bots, but you can do that manually to gather some $$$ and buy bot later).

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-02-28, 08:20 AM,
Just keep un reading the forum and try different stuff, eventualy ul make some money, if your new its mostly about luck, it took me 6 months to make 40$, but i do know people who make hundreds from their first try
2017-02-28, 09:47 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-02-28, 09:49 AM by sazib029.)
(2017-02-28, 06:05 AM)DrKent Wrote: You can achieve $5 or more per day just by spamming YT with comments. Just check few CPA bh videos on YT and see how others do that (mostly with bots, but you can do that manually to gather some $$$ and buy bot later).

Thanks, bro. But I want a long term method bro. Using this his spammy method, any problem will be raised in youtube or cpagrip? Please let me know.
Thanks again

(2017-02-28, 08:20 AM)pepeneo Wrote: Just keep un reading the forum and try different stuff, eventualy ul make some money, if your new its mostly about luck, it took me 6 months to make 40$, but i do know people who make hundreds from their first try

Thanks, mate. What did you to made this $40 bro? Can you explain please? that will be brainstorming for me.
2017-02-28, 10:24 AM,
Good mindset about long term! You can start uploading videos and rank them on YT and G (0 investment). You must prepare yourself for some really hard work and trial and error. Learn by your own mistakes and improve it next time. You gotta start from somewhere. Also, check Journeys section on this forum (check even old ones those are gold) and see what others have done and find something that you can do too. Then check niches/shares section to find some niches/tools that can help you also. GL mate and don't expect stuff to be served for you on a plate, because that is not going to happened. You must find your own way.
Latest Thanks - View all

sazib029(2017-02-28 10:26 AM) 

BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-02-28, 10:27 AM,
Thanks DrKent. I understood man. Hope I will find the way to bank from cpagrip
2017-02-28, 11:24 AM,
(2017-02-28, 06:05 AM)DrKent Wrote: You can achieve $5 or more per day just by spamming YT with comments. Just check few CPA bh videos on YT and see how others do that (mostly with bots, but you can do that manually to gather some $$$ and buy bot later).

This is actually a pretty decent method but believe or not this has gotten harder for some reason, since November/December. YT blacklisted the .tco domain so it's harder to spam links with comments.

Would you know how to comment with links? (That don't get ghosted?)

If you're good enough, nobody is stopping you! #P O S I T I V I T Y
Don't hesitate to reach out to the Elites Guardians team if you need any help or support.

2017-02-28, 06:20 PM,
(2017-02-28, 11:24 AM)AlanMurphy Wrote:

This is actually a pretty decent method but believe or not this has gotten harder for some reason, since November/December. YT blacklisted the .tco domain so it's harder to spam links with comments.

Would you know how to comment with links? (That don't get ghosted?)

I see ppl are spamming with Twitter link. So, post something with your landing link on twitter. Use that tweet link and whatever you do with .tco, do with this also. Cool
Latest Thanks - View all

Aicec(2017-02-28 07:43 PM) 

2017-03-01, 03:15 AM,
Well you can do youtube comments spamming or fb group spamming for start, there are some nice methods shared in niches tutorials section you can check there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skills, tools but i'm not making money HELP! maxvolrat 2 40 3 hours ago
Last Post: maxvolrat
  [Help] cpagrip pin offer denied!! sidhesha 4 147 2017-10-17, 09:00 AM
Last Post: sidhesha
  [CPAgrip] Offerwall Tool oskarkxyz 11 5,168 2017-10-14, 08:39 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  How to make Money Spamming ?? vincenzot_t 9 288 2017-10-07, 01:14 AM
Last Post: faithalo
  Can you make money with this method on fb? CagelessBrain 2 144 2017-10-06, 03:51 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top