How and where those PPV networks displayed my ADs
2014-06-29, 07:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-06-29, 07:29 PM by CPA Puppy.)
Hello guys,

I started my CPA journey before 2 weeks, and so far I already learned a lot of things.
I have good experience in IM, web development, SEO....I have some solid background...but still I am trying to figure out some things...
I have two questions here:
1. I was told that those PPV networks displayed my ADS on some "toolbars" and "adware" software....Does this mean, that when user A tries to open one of my URLs in his/her BROWSER like "http://www.mytopbestgames.com", almost immediately "the toolbard/adware (he/she has installed)" detects his/her activity and my Pop-up is shown to the user.
This is just my theory...from what I know till now!
2. My girlfriend plays a lot of games - mainly facebook games - they have one with girl that look like a barby girl or a hero of Disney.
My question is: Am I allowed to put a Facebook URL (subdomain like "http://www.facebook.com/somegame/blabla/index.html") into my Leadimpact and TV campaigns.
Facebook itself gives some ADs opportunities, so I am not sure if I am allowed or no!

If you have some time, I will be glad to read about your opinion!
Thank you
Latest Thanks - View all

rubelpangsa(2014-10-04 12:06 PM) 
2014-06-30, 07:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-06-30, 07:23 PM by Dario_.)
If we are talking about PPV(Leadimpact),it`s actually a pop up on other sites.
So you are bidding on these URLs,I`ve never tried to put Facebook URL into my Leadimpact campaigns.
Are you planning to promote incentivized stuffs there?

PM ME IF YOU NEED SOME HELP TO GET APPROVED WITH - CRAKREVENUEˇˇ

[Image: JQdY0fL.png]

2014-06-30, 07:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-06-30, 07:42 PM by CPA Puppy.)
(2014-06-30, 07:19 PM)Darster Wrote: If we are talking about PPV(Leadimpact),it`s actually a pop up on other sites.
So you are bidding on these URLs,I`ve never tried to put Facebook URL into my Leadimpact campaigns.
Are you planning to promote incentivized stuffs there?
Hello Darster,
To be honest, I do not know what "incentivized" means, because of my English. Is it something like a competition where you give some gift/giveaway to the winner?
Something like giveaway with competition...and lucky winner...
I am planning to promote some online games like League of Legend (just an example)...
I just started so I am complete newbie and it will be total experiment.

I opened this thread, because I am very much interested how those PPV network drive traffic?
Or simple said I would like to know - How they will promote my ADS and where?
It is important to me, because it will give me a better idea about my targeted visitors...
Hope you understand me, again because of my English...
2014-06-30, 09:01 PM,
Let me explain you.You are going to bid on URLs for example(you can on keywords as well),
I will use "Recipe search toolbar" offer as an example,type keywords like "recipe search","recipe search toolbar" on Google and copy paste all URLs from the first few pages on Google.
You will bid on these URLs because they are highly targeted and when your visitors open/visit one of your URLs new browser window will open for them with your landing page/offer/ad.
You can use URL scrappers but you can do it manually as well.

Leadimpact requires 1000$ min. deposit now so I would start with more newbie friendly platform with less deposit(unless you aren`t new to PPV). Zeropark looks like a good option nowadays but it`s still a new PPV ad network.If you are looking for more info,I will PM you my Skype so I can add you in PPV marketing Skype group which one is owned by Luke from PeerFly.

Hope it helped and good luck!

2014-09-10, 12:41 PM,
(2014-06-30, 09:01 PM)Darster Wrote: Let me explain you.You are going to bid on URLs for example(you can on keywords as well),
I will use "Recipe search toolbar" offer as an example,type keywords like "recipe search","recipe search toolbar" on Google and copy paste all URLs from the first few pages on Google.
You will bid on these URLs because they are highly targeted and when your visitors open/visit one of your URLs new browser window will open for them with your landing page/offer/ad.

Leadimpact requires 1000$ min. deposit now so I would start with more newbie friendly platform with less deposit(unless you aren`t new to PPV). Zeropark looks like a good option nowadays but it`s still a new PPV ad network.If you are looking for more info,I will PM you my Skype so I can add you in PPV marketing Skype group which one is owned by Luke from PeerFly.

I'm interested in PPV And CPA Offer may i have your skype please so we have a little conversation about it ?
Thanks
2014-09-10, 12:58 PM,
(2014-09-10, 12:41 PM)svipers Wrote:
(2014-06-30, 09:01 PM)Darster Wrote: Let me explain you.You are going to bid on URLs for example(you can on keywords as well),

I'm interested in PPV And CPA Offer may i have your skype please so we have a little conversation about it ?
Thanks

Add LukePeerFly as he is the owner of that PPV group.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bing Ads Premiun Or Monthly Invoicing DevilData 3 224 2017-12-13, 09:51 PM
Last Post: DevilData
  Reddit Ads, what are your experiences? Mr. Burnham 7 380 2017-11-23, 10:55 PM
Last Post: midastou4
  What ad networks do these streaming sites use? Ghettoweed 7 334 2017-11-12, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Ghettoweed
  [Help] Earn money using Proxy rental with CPA networks 2017 bonaet 4 316 2017-11-12, 01:26 PM
Last Post: interwent
  CPA Networks that allow Adult Traffic Heseemslegit 25 5,053 2017-10-30, 08:39 PM
Last Post: AlexisAdverten

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top