How am I leaving traces?
2013-11-20, 06:18 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-20, 06:22 PM by Yashar.)
Private proxies, non blacklisted (shared). I made 2 accounts yesterday on Firefox portable and proxies, cleaned everything including flash cookies, double verified the accounts and then added social links to all (customizing account with social links like FB, Twitter etc) and a long description to the channel and uploaded some relevant videos also.

Switched proxies and did the same thing to another channel.

Both channels dead, and because of that, videos went down. :/

This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, gaming, misleading content, or other Terms of Service violations.
2013-11-20, 06:50 PM,
There are several things that may affect your status, but I cba to write them at all.

First of all, if you use Firefox portable, you should save the cookies for each account in SEPARATE folder and when you log into that account, use those cookies instead of no cookies at all, because YouTube might have some security check for that as well.

There are many other traces you can leave.. think of what you did in the past (Hint: What was the guy who hacked your account L3o doing and then think of what kind of traces you can leave there as well also applies here)
Latest Thanks - View all

Yashar(2013-11-20 07:10 PM) 
2013-11-20, 06:53 PM,
I had the same problem, I've used fresh virgin proxies never used on YT, and no matter how much I try to make the channel legit, by doing what you did and some more. The channel would go down in a few days. From what i've tested, I'm beginning to think YT has some case sensitive system where if you use certain words like, hack,generator,cheats etc..The channel I think would go into a manual review and eventually get taken down. It takes me a few attempts before the channel actually sticks.
Latest Thanks - View all

Yashar(2013-11-20 07:10 PM) 
2013-11-20, 07:10 PM,
(2013-11-20, 06:53 PM)besupreme Wrote: I had the same problem, I've used fresh virgin proxies never used on YT, and no matter how much I try to make the channel legit, by doing what you did and some more. The channel would go down in a few days. From what i've tested, I'm beginning to think YT has some case sensitive system where if you use certain words like, hack,generator,cheats etc..The channel I think would go into a manual review and eventually get taken down. It takes me a few attempts before the channel actually sticks.

Amen.
2013-11-20, 07:28 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-20, 07:30 PM by taarn.)
I have several accounts, some has more videos some has only 1 video. I created some accounts with proxies and some without proxies and sometimes I'm too lazy to switch IP and sometimes I also forget to delete cookies. And guess what? All my channels are alive, only some of my videos got deleted because of sh*tty yt views sellers.

And I think the reason why my channels won't get deleted is because I don't promote fake stuff. I do only real stuff.

I think youtube now cracks down on cracks / hacks etc.. When you get flagged it checks for the keywords and ban you if it finds those keywords. And fake stuff gets flagged easily.
But it's just my opinion, I may be wrong.
2013-11-20, 08:08 PM,
Just an idea: there are different levels of anonymity offered by proxies, it could be the case that the proxies that you used weren't highly-anonymous or HTTPS Elite proxies, that way YouTube can see your original IP.

[Image: 5pYQo.png]
2013-11-20, 08:52 PM,
Maybe youtube can track down the device id? i am not too sure though..

"No one looks back on their life and remembers the nights when they had plenty of sleep"
2013-11-21, 01:06 AM,
(2013-11-20, 06:53 PM)besupreme Wrote: I had the same problem, I've used fresh virgin proxies never used on YT, and no matter how much I try to make the channel legit, by doing what you did and some more. The channel would go down in a few days. From what i've tested, I'm beginning to think YT has some case sensitive system where if you use certain words like, hack,generator,cheats etc..The channel I think would go into a manual review and eventually get taken down. It takes me a few attempts before the channel actually sticks.

RIP
2013-11-21, 01:15 AM,
You might have just gotten both of your videos on the two channels flagged.
2013-11-21, 02:47 AM,
it is sometimes hard to figure out the exact cause of why your account was taken down.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help needed : show a social share popup when a user is leaving your website blogger drone43 1 226 2015-09-01, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Virtus

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top