How To Get Youtube Subs Fast? (And KEEP them)
2016-11-21, 10:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-11-21, 10:05 AM by mc_donkey.)
I am wanting to gain subs but it appears that most services they disappear really fast (like4like, youlikehits etc.) they disappear after about 24 hours for some reason....

Are there any other free services where you can gain subs that wont disappear? Please let me know, dummy/inactivate subs are not a big deal, we can a decent amount of hits we just want a higher number of subs to seem more appealing. Any help would be great!

EDIT: And by fast, I mean.... 25-30 subs a day would be more then enough for us....
2016-11-21, 04:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-11-21, 04:45 PM by deflact.)
On the GainSubs you can get a lot of Subscribers and Likes, by clicking the settings under your account profile and make it invisible and paste your Video ID and click process, but be careful with the cooldown reduce time activated when to try to click before the next 30 seconds of each subsribe or likes.

Video ID example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvCj5bCj5oo ----> XvCj5bCj5oo
Thanks for coming :D

for other ways you can try to submenow and ytpals. here you're going to feel jets subscribes 30subs/day.

If you are still trying to improve subsribe to submenow with the aim that the channels you look a lot subsribe and will make visitors feel confident with the channel that you have, but here I was a little worried if the process of monetization is still running on at your youtube account, timid adsense you will suspended or banned.

note: turn off monetization for several months, so that you can obtain subscribe you have specified, eg 1000 subs. and lets gains your subscribes with ... submenow.
2016-11-23, 10:10 PM,
(2016-11-21, 04:20 PM)deflact Wrote: On the GainSubs you can get a lot of Subscribers and Likes, by clicking the settings under your account profile and make it invisible and paste your Video ID and click process, but be careful with the cooldown reduce time activated when to try to click before the next 30 seconds of each subsribe or likes.

Video ID example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvCj5bCj5oo ----> XvCj5bCj5oo
Thanks for coming :D

for other ways you can try to submenow and ytpals. here you're going to feel jets subscribes 30subs/day.

If you are still trying to improve subsribe to submenow with the aim that the channels you look a lot subsribe and will make visitors feel confident with the channel that you have, but here I was a little worried if the process of monetization is still running on at your youtube account, timid adsense you will suspended or banned.

note: turn off monetization for several months, so that you can obtain subscribe you have specified, eg 1000 subs. and lets gains your subscribes with ... submenow.

Gain subs didnt work, I got 107 subs from them but lost them all the next day...
2016-11-25, 04:15 PM,
Easy and best solution. buy from micro jobs websites like microsoftworks, minuteworkers and some other sites like them.
2016-12-27, 10:51 AM,
make an enticing video on your niche, post in description
to get blahx2:
like video
subscribe
visit "site"

you gain natural subs this way.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Useful Video SEO Technique That Must Impact Your Rankings On YouTube YT Publisher 2 88 Yesterday, 08:53 PM
Last Post: amandh
  Trick to increase your youtube rankings - Fast & Easy smmarmy 15 880 2017-12-12, 03:30 AM
Last Post: smmarmy
  Youtube update? Views became more expensive Mebn 7 557 2017-12-11, 07:28 PM
Last Post: youtubeService
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 28 2,133 2017-12-10, 08:01 PM
Last Post: reshamanair
  [SHARE] Rank Live Stream on Youtube Watt 97 7,612 2017-12-09, 08:20 PM
Last Post: cohzynes

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top