CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

How To Get 2-10 Offers Out Of ONE Click
2019-10-21, 11:00 PM,
Here I will break down how I made a funnel not just for traffic, but for people who already engaged with my offers. Most people would be happy to spend $.50 on a click that converts into a $1.50 offer. But what if you could get that click to convert into 3 offers instead? 7? 10?

I figured this out because I know sales. Marketing is like a shotgun, sales is like a sniper rifle. Marketing is creating one campaign and blasting it out to as many people as you can. Sales is focusing on one person, learning every single thing you can about them, and crafting a beautiful pitch that will speak to their deepest desires and slowly, masterfully, convert their beliefs into what you want them to be. Usually believing they should buy the product.

So I automated sales. Yes, I made a shotgun that shoots hundreds of .50 cal bullets. I added a chatbot on my landing page that speaks to people for me and talks them through how whatever offer they're on their way to is great, but pales in comparison to everything else we can offer them. Now the real pitch is more subtle than this, but you get the gist. They feel like there is a person standing right there, offering them a money opportunity.

On a small test run of this system, I was able to get 50% of people already in the funnel to convert to a second offer. 10% did 3 offers for me. This was a tiny test and I'm still tweaking this system, but the potential for this is huge. The bot is so powerful, in fact, that I was even able to get people to send me proof of them converting afterwards. Yes, they did the offer and then proved it to me.

Unfortunately, I can't make any money with this because my current network is terrible and I don't know where to find a new, reliable, Net 7 network. If you know of a network or affiliate manager that could help, please let me know.

Other than that, I'm happy to provide proof or answer any questions you have about this case study. Thanks.
2020-05-16, 06:35 PM,
I wish that everything was easy and simple, then you could worry less about the result and more often to deal not with technical issues, but with what pleases and brings real pleasure ...
2020-05-17, 08:12 PM,
Your chat bot gets their proof and tells them to do it again?
2020-07-01, 01:45 PM,
I love valuable information that can be applied in practice. It is exactly what makes it possible to develop and become a real professional. It is good that today there are forums that allow you to develop and get valuable information without leaving your own home.