How To Earn With CPA - Newbies
2017-11-18, 01:04 PM,
How to Start CPA earning ! Simple method 

first of all Sorry for my bad english because of my first language is Urdu so i can't type or speak the english good !

1 Step : You have to Get Discussions banned from the forum. No selling of cards are allowed on this forum. -

Go to here -> entropay.com sign up and put 5$ funds with your credit card 

when you get details of your card i mean the Number CCV go to facebook and get some old accounts of facebook this is must because if you use the new account your account will be get flagged within second but in old account the credit card will work great ! 

When you get old account just put the Credit card details in payment method setting -
Setting -> Payments -> put credit card Details and save !

Then leave the account for 4 hours and open again .

Now make new facebook page with the name -> Mobile phones !

add Page Profile picture attractive - Also the cover must be attractive - 

Now 2nd Step Make Cpa account !

Cpalead.com <- Make a account there and then go to offers tab ! 

click on center option type just click on that and select the Pin Submit !

Devices option must be all devices -

Now type Iphone in the search bar you will get all the iphone offers Example -> Win a iphone free 

Select the offer which have 0.65 payout or 0.50 cents payout Country must be phillipines or china , taiwan , poland ! 

1 country offer not the double ! 

Go to the page which you have created and then Share the photo with message ! 

Put this message -> Our company is providing free iphone to all the people across the country. Whoever is interested in this free product, simply message us on our facebook page and we will send you the entire info. By only entering the pin, you can get an iphone!

Add photo Of iphone and add the text in the picture -> Free giveaway of iphone and put the message above of photo ! which i send above like that screen shot 
http://prntscr.com/gbxz8p

Now Boosts this post with the VCC Details which you have saved already in the account ! 

you have put 5$ in the VCC boosts this photo with 5$ for 24 hour and add the country in the boosts setting which country offer are !

When the boosts reached to people you will get message like this check the screen shot means 100% Leads coming on your ads -> http://prntscr.com/gby000

Now make your affiliated link a Short use bitly ! 

and Use this message to Convince leads for your offers -> We are giving away free iphones to all citizens of our country. All you need to do is: Go to the link and submit your Pin. You will be asked to submit number in the application and a pin will be messaged to you. Submit the code and we will send full details to get your free Iphone from. ***** Your affiliated offer link here ****

Make your reply auto when someone message to your page the message will appear to person onces he/she complete the pin submit offers you will get 50 cents for 1 lead ! 

in 5$ you will get minimum 300 or 200 message on your facebook page ! 

Must Give me Rating if you have any question feel free to contact me on my profile or skype .
Latest Thanks - View all

enriquevilca(2017-12-05 09:06 PM) Nendo27(2017-11-24 04:15 AM) StrayAngel(2017-11-19 09:48 PM) 

Increase Sales By Using Email Extractor Contact me Now 
2017-11-18, 01:04 PM,
IMPORTANT: Users are encouraged to check all downloads including: landing pages, PDF's, and anything else that requires a download. Ensure the thread creator has provided a virus scan before downloading anything, if it's missing go ahead and report the thread by hitting the (Report) button located below the fold. Please read this thread: Here to learn how to check landing pages for sneaky redirects.
2017-11-18, 10:42 PM,
Good tutorial buddy. Thank you for the guide. :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Golinkapps(2017-11-19 01:12 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [VIP] Unique CPA Method To $100 Daily - CPA Hill Ryan2kc 63 9,648 4 hours ago
Last Post: specz34
  [METHOD] Local SEO and CPA Offers to $100/day Proster 36 3,206 9 hours ago
Last Post: salen72
  [VIP METHOD] Earn $50 daily Giving Purchased Products For Free Zenit 69 8,267 2017-12-08, 12:04 AM
Last Post: cellmind3
  ☕HOT☕ ★☆★ Clash Royale V2 / FUT 18 / V2 Instagram Followers / CPA LANDING PAGES ★☆★ CounterMind 209 37,194 2017-12-07, 09:47 PM
Last Post: MovingForward
  [GET] 44 CPA Gaming Niche BULK Template Pack cryptic2016 11 1,034 2017-12-06, 04:24 AM
Last Post: dohteM

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top