How Payoneer did get me Over 50 000$
2015-05-28, 07:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-05-28, 07:27 PM by WhiteH4wk.)
Hi Elites ! Before opening an account on this bank or even if you already have a payoneer account, i advice you to read this post carefully.

I am 16 years old and I created an account at my mother's name about one year ago on Payoneer. And i have made over 150 000$ selling web services for games, glitches and other stuff to people.

Actually, ALL of my money was stored in this Payoneer account. As I was using this money for my future savings, such as renting a condom when i will be an adult, this money was essential to me.

What happened, in fact, did not happen immediately. Progressively, i earned money each month from my selling platform, which was reversed on my Payoneer account. I was not really much checking my account, as I had a full confidence in this bank, which I expected to be safe.

I was wrong. What i discovered about 2 months ago, was that Payoneer.com stole me about 50 000$. In fact, they did perversely and insidiously. Payoneer NEVER clearly show the TOTAL amount of the debits and credits of your payoneer account. They ONLY tell you how much was credited on your account, but not how much was debited on your account.

There is a really simple reason for that. In fact, Payoneer get you money WITHOUT making the money stealing transactions visible. On your account, you only see the debits that you've done. But if you subtract the total amount of CREDITS to the total amount of DEBITS, you may have a really bad surprise.

For me, Payoneer is showing about 95 000$ on my account (i can see it through my customer panel). I spent only 10 000$ since i started using Payoneer. Well, as you can calculate it by yourself, Payoneer stole me about 50 000$ !!!!

This disappeared money can't be seen from your transactions list. Payoneer allow you to see your transactions since the opening of the account directly from your account page. But what they will never do, is to send you a summary of the total credits and debits of your account. Why? Because Payoneer is STEALING some of your money, and it would be shown in your account summary. In fact, there is like a GAP of 50 000$ on my account which have been stolen by Payoneer.

Naturally, i tried to contact the support team. They are scammers also. I explained my situation. They firstly told me that they were going to lock my card, because they were "thinking" that there would be some kind of "hacker" that stole my money. I told them that i had done those 10 000$ debits by myself, but that there was a gap of 50 000$ in my account if i did manually the subtraction between the debits and credits.

Obviously, they told be that they weren't able to see any problem. When i spoke with the manager of the first guy that answered me at the support team, she told me that he would do my itself the total of the amount of credits and debits done on the account. Also, the phone conversation cut once we were speaking. How strange... I called again. She confirmed me that she would send me the files in the next few business days.

Before opening an account on this bank, i advice you to read this comment carefully.

I am 16 years old and I created an account at my mother's name about one year ago on Payoneer. And i have made over 150 000$ selling web services for games, glitches and other stuff to people.

Actually, ALL of my money was stored in this Payoneer account. As I was using this money for my future savings, such as renting a condom when i will be an adult, this money was essential to me.

What happened, in fact, did not happen immediately. Progressively, i earned money each month from my selling platform, which was reversed on my Payoneer account. I was not really much checking my account, as I had a full confidence in this bank, which I expected to be safe.

I was wrong. What i discovered about 2 months ago, was that Payoneer.com stole me about 50 000$. In fact, they did perversely and insidiously. Payoneer NEVER clearly show the TOTAL amount of the debits and credits of your payoneer account. They ONLY tell you how much was credited on your account, but not how much was debited on your account.

There is a really simple reason for that. In fact, Payoneer get you money WITHOUT making the money stealing transactions visible. On your account, you only see the debits that you've done. But if you subtract the total amount of CREDITS to the total amount of DEBITS, you may have a really bad surprise.

For me, Payoneer is showing about 95 000$ on my account (i can see it through my customer panel). I spent only 10 000$ since i started using Payoneer. Well, as you can calculate it by yourself, Payoneer stole me about 50 000$ !!!!

This disappeared money can't be seen from your transactions list. Payoneer allow you to see your transactions since the opening of the account directly from your account page. But what they will never do, is to send you a summary of the total credits and debits of your account. Why? Because Payoneer is STEALING some of your money, and it would be shown in your account summary. In fact, there is like a GAP of 50 000$ on my account which have been stolen by Payoneer.

Naturally, i tried to contact the support team. They are scammers also. I explained my situation. They firstly told me that they were going to lock my card, because they were "thinking" that there would be some kind of "hacker" that stole my money. I told them that i had done those 10 000$ debits by myself, but that there was a gap of 50 000$ in my account if i did manually the subtraction between the debits and credits.

Obviously, they told be that they weren't able to see any problem. When i spoke with the manager of the first guy that answered me at the support team, she told me that he would do my itself the total of the amount of credits and debits done on the account. Also, the phone conversation cut once we were speaking. How strange... I called again. She confirmed me that she would send me the files in the next few business days.

Now, it have been one week that i have not any answer from her. Also, when i call the support team, they tell me that the woman i contacted one week ago isn't there, and even better, they sometimes tell me that she doesn't exist. When i contact them via mail, they also tell me that there is not money missing on my account. They are liars.

I am actually contacting an advocate to bring them to court. I want my 50 000$ back and i am actually ready to pay for that. If you don't want to live the same situation and get scammed by Payoneer, DO NOT OPEN AN ACCOUNT IN THIS BANK! It is managed by stealers that will not hesitate to take your money !

There is a repeated part in the message, that's a mistake.

Here is the second part of the story :

Now, it have been one week that i have not any answer from her. Also, when i call the support team, they tell me that the woman i contacted one week ago isn't there, and even better, they sometimes tell me that she doesn't exist. When i contact them via mail, they also tell me that there is not money missing on my account. They are liars.

I am actually contacting an advocate to bring them to court. I want my 50 000$ back and i am actually ready to pay for that. If you don't want to live the same situation and get scammed by Payoneer, DO NOT OPEN AN ACCOUNT IN THIS BANK! It is managed by stealers that will not hesitate to take your money !
Latest Thanks - View all

cancerian(2016-04-23 03:08 PM) honeydew(2016-04-07 07:54 PM) shahriat1(2015-06-05 11:42 PM) 
2015-05-28, 07:49 PM,
Payoneer always shows how much money you have spent and how much money you received, and they show your current balance. You said yourself that you weren't checking your Payoneer account often, which means you don't even control your money?! How absurd! You should know the fate of every dollar on any of your accounts, let alone high sums. Therefore, if you are so sloppy, then I am sure you have no idea how much of the money you actually received on your account. It's one thing to see a certain sum on CPA network, and another thing to receive money in your bank account. You probably have no idea how much money you actually withdrew to Payoneer and when, otherwise you would know the exact balance you had AT EVERY SINGLE MOMENT. Therefore, you made a miscalculation and overestimated your profits, or underestimated your spending. If you can't do proper accounting, how can you trust your math then? Before screaming and accusing a big, reputable company such as Payoneer, go to your cpagrip account and go over the actual payments done to your Payoneer account, one by one, and combine them with a calculator, or ask someone to do it. Then go to Payoneer and do the same there. I am sure you will find out that the amounts of money correspond perfectly and you are just overreacting to your own incapability to keep track of your money.
Latest Thanks - View all

honeydew(2016-04-08 05:55 AM) 
2015-05-28, 08:13 PM,
payoneer does in fact show every debit and every credit. not sure what your talking about but you better take a second look
2015-05-28, 08:45 PM,
I advise against renting condoms as an adult, that's not very healthy.
Latest Thanks - View all

Pankage(2015-06-12 08:34 PM) Snoopy(2015-06-11 10:40 PM) Heraclitus(2015-06-11 07:38 PM) Fr3nchKetchup(2015-05-29 07:40 AM) cutler(2015-05-29 04:39 AM) angelis300(2015-05-29 01:27 AM) daemonX(2015-05-28 11:32 PM) Adept(2015-05-28 10:49 PM) Niki(2015-05-28 10:06 PM) 
2015-05-28, 08:52 PM,
(2015-05-28, 08:45 PM)isoz Wrote: I advise against renting condoms as an adult, that's not very healthy.

I definitely agree to this :)
2015-05-28, 08:53 PM,
(2015-05-28, 08:45 PM)isoz Wrote: I advise against renting condoms as an adult, that's not very healthy.

Lol, I assume he meant renting a condo, but "renting condoms" does sound pretty funny :D
2015-05-28, 09:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-05-28, 09:41 PM by mohenjox.)
Based on my experiences, Payoneer never take my money. All transaction listed in my account. Well i did not have fantastic balance like yours.. but i trust Payoneer. Already use it for 6 years. Their only disadvantage for me is high fee per transactions. So i never kept my money in Payoneer account.
2015-05-28, 09:43 PM,
first of all im sorry for your lost.
im gonna make payonner aswell, but i realized my gf have paypal. so yeah.
btw i never heard someone rent a condom tho, i mean they are really cheap, why would someone rent it
2015-05-28, 10:40 PM,
(2015-05-28, 09:43 PM)tofrus Wrote: first of all im sorry for your lost.
im gonna make payonner aswell, but i realized my gf have paypal. so yeah.
btw i never heard someone rent a condom tho, i mean they are really cheap, why would someone rent it

LOL i just saw about the condoms, you're right that's a bit unhealthy. Anyways, Payoneer are stealers. The fact is that they do NOT show the total of debits since the opening of the account. I am not speaking about the transactions list. They send it without any problems. Ask for the TOTAL AMOUNT of the debits on the account. You will be surprised.
2015-05-28, 10:44 PM,
Payoneer are fine and have been for years. All I see is a huge wall of text, not a single shred of proof or anything for that matter to back up your claim.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [VIP METHOD] Earn $50 daily Giving Purchased Products For Free Zenit 69 8,335 2017-12-08, 12:04 AM
Last Post: cellmind3
  [AMAZING] 500,000 French E-Mail List Remco 101 25,428 2017-12-03, 02:19 AM
Last Post: likjet794d
  How to make $50 daily with Targeted Traffic and CPA Offers Proster 47 4,813 2017-12-03, 12:12 AM
Last Post: ritamshri
  ★ 50$/Day Guide That Made Me Money 2017 ★ Mesina 80 15,993 2017-12-01, 03:45 PM
Last Post: IM2020
  [Tutorial] Make $50/A Day Wih Facebook and CPA With Zero To Little Investments CPA_Mastermind 79 18,736 2017-12-01, 01:14 AM
Last Post: iBrobot

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top